What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
The Orvil - Fox - Last night

Seth MacFarlane's take on a Star Trek franchise type series, with humour

I thought it was very good.
The effects were superb and the humour is not as vulgar and "in your face" as Family Guy, etc

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
At the moment I am half way through a BBC4 drama called Witnesses, A frozen death. It's in French, filmed around Mont St Michel in Normandy, with subtitles but it is quite absorbing. Many twists and turns in the plot but very good.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
I was shocked when Matt left! I had him down as a potential overall winner.
I thought they might keep him anyway but they didnt, we also thought they split the groups badly.

When I saw the lineup I was surprised as I had those three as the strongest left.

Lullabelle

Banana
It's unfortunate that, at that stage in the game, what a person produces is judged not so much on its individual merit but more in comparison to others' work. His last two dishes were fantastic, it's just that the others' were more so.

Now they are down to the final 4, the 2 we picked out from the beginning are still in so really looking forward to seeing if we were right :smile:

Inertia

It's unfortunate that, at that stage in the game, what a person produces is judged not so much on its individual merit but more in comparison to others' work. His last two dishes were fantastic, it's just that the others' were more so.
true, which is fair, you are judged on that dish alone.

I think he will be alright though, he is obviously talented.

Inertia

He did have the cheek to ask the venue where they cooked to give him a job, maybe he's there already?
Id forgotten about that, I think the other place would have given Louise a job, she seemed to love that environment.

I think Id like Steven to win, he got on my nerves at first but now he just seems like a nice bloke.

Lullabelle

Banana
Id forgotten about that, I think the other place would have given Louise a job, she seemed to love that environment.

I think Id like Steven to win, he got on my nerves at first but now he just seems like a nice bloke.

Jamie or the 21 year old lad are my favourites to win, but either 1 could mess up on the day so who knows??

Ciar

Veteran
Just finished The Wire, wanted to watch this for years but refused to rent, luckily Sky put it back up on their box sets and me and the wife loved it :smile:

bit shocked as i thought it could have continued on, as it was just that good.

now to catch up with El Chapo series 2, Stranger Things series 2, The Crown series 2 and Vikings.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
In preparation for the new series starting next month, I’ve been watching Death In Paradise from the beginning again. Absolutely love it. Can’t decide who I like better, Ben Miller or Kris Marshall’s character. Both have excellent points. Looking for to learning more about Ardal O’Hanlon’s detective.

Plus, if I ever win the lottery, I’ll be posting to this forum from the Caribbean. To paraphrase DI Richard Poole (because I can’t remember what he said verbatim), “It has no other seasons. It’s summer with 10 hours of sunshine everyday all year round.”

I really hate the winter. :becool:

Top Bottom