What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Bulletproof on $ky One.

Buddy cop show set in that there London, starring Noel Clark and Ashley Walters.

Far, far better than I've just made it sound, great interplay between the two leads.

You must be joking - one of the worst written pieces of TV I have seen I a long time !

Sandra6

Veteran
Cunk on Britain - really funny, but it does concern me that some little snowflakes probably take it as gospel.
Home from Home - I'm not a fan of Johnny Vegas, but he's really good in this. Really funny. Will they ever get to the pencil museum??!!!!
The new legend of Monkey - Anyone who remembers Monkey and pigsy from their childhood should watch this on netflix.
Twelve monkeys - again, if you saw the film you'll enjoy this spin off.

The new legend of Monkey - Anyone who remembers Monkey and pigsy from their childhood should watch this on netflix.
I do indeed!
Any good?

Lullabelle

Banana
They have, and I am enjoying it, although I'm not sure about the tone of it sometimes - bizarre things did happen, underlined by the slightly Benny Hill music track they've used, but it is also a horrible and tragic story, and many of the people involved were out and out criminals. Isn't Norman Scott still alive? I wonder what he thinks of it.

I believe he has been involved in some way or another.

Top Bottom