What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
The new series of the The Bridge. This one seems a bit darker as one of the main characters is a bit off the rails, continuing on from the last series.

(Tuesdays) Gotham, when I got home later that night

Last night (home from work, & sorted out by 21:00, watched partially with daughter, the Davina McCall programmes from Leeds General Infirmary A&E.
It was nice to see faces who had left us & moved on to Leeds

'JT' (Jonathon Thonley; Consultant)
Ian (short light brown hair, silver frame glasses)
'MJ' (Consultant seen examining the dislocated shoulder guy)
Sarah Davey
Paul Onion (gingery hair, glasses, 'short tongued' - as the old expression went)

A few Paramedics too

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
(Tuesdays) Gotham, when I got home later that night

Last night (home from work, & sorted out by 21:00, watched partially with daughter, the Davina McCall programmes from Leeds General Infirmary A&E.
It was nice to see faces who had left us & moved on to Leeds

'JT' (Jonathon Thonley; Consultant)
Ian (short light brown hair, silver frame glasses)
'MJ' (Consultant seen examining the dislocated shoulder guy)
Sarah Davey
Paul Onion (gingery hair, glasses, 'short tongued' - as the old expression went)

A few Paramedics too

Small world, Mrs ND used to work with one of the paramedics who featured quite heavily last night.

Last edited:

Leaway2

Lycrist
Top of the lake (Netflix). A good performance by Elizabeth Moss. Stunning New Zealand scenery, so much so that perhaps there was too much moody gazing that it was at times a bit stilted. I watched the second series first, so this made sense of that :scratch:.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Being a sucker for old kid's TV shows, I've been watching Parallax (2004 Au) over the last few months. Concealed gates connect parallel worlds and a group of kids are popping in and out of them. Absolutely preposterous, utterly daft and lots of fun... only three episodes to go, then I'll have to find something else to fit my tiny mind.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Lucifer. Great series based on Neil Gaiman’s graphic novels. Gutted it’s been cancelled. Hope they pull a ‘revival on new network’.

midlife

Guru
Is Noel Clarke the one who played Mickey in Doctor Who? His name rings a bell.

rose2.jpg

Yup, think so....

Top Bottom