What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
History of Football - Italia 90... all of them are great on History channel.
COME ON ENGLAND! :bravo:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Hidden. The Welsh drama on BBC4 Saturday night. So far so good.

I've been downloading this off the iPlayer, but not had chance to watch it yet - it's from the people who made the exceptional Hinterland so I've got high hopes for it.

Just one final episode of Lucifer Season 3 to watch on Prime and while I'm pleased that Netflix have saved the show after Fox cancelled it, I'm slightly dischuffed that I'll now have to fork out for another subscription to watch the next series.
Bad form of Amazon not to pick up one of their best rated shows, I think.

Adam4868

Guru
24 hours in police custody.
Shocking episode tonight,I think I shouted at the TV more than I did when England match was on ! I find this series/ programme one of the must watch things on.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Happy! - 9/10

One of the most pleasingly nuts things I've ever watched. If you can imagine Bad Santa crossed with Die Hard via Blue Velvet and Goodfellas you're maybe half way there.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Just finished Bosch Season 4.

Excellent from start to finish, I really must find some of the books. Can't wait for S5 to air.

The 100 continues to be entertaining nonsense, despite plot holes you could drive a space ship through...

Also watched a couple of Juliet Bravo episodes on Drama. Very much of its time and in many respects not aged particularly well, but worth a watch just for that early 80s retro.

Top Bottom