What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Narcos - Mexico

An excellent companion/spin off from the Colombian series, focussing this time on Felix Gallardo's efforts to build a cannabis empire. I really like the whole aesthetic of these shows, they are beautiful and brutal.

Brilliant again,love all of these

simonali

Guru
Season 3 of The Last Kingdom. Excellent stuff. It waned slightly in season 2, but the excitement is ramped sky high in this one and I knocked out the 10 episodes over three evenings.

lane

Veteran
Little drummer girl. Worth watching but a bit slow in places. Starts to make more sense after the first few episodes.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Season 3 of The Last Kingdom. Excellent stuff. It waned slightly in season 2, but the excitement is ramped sky high in this one and I knocked out the 10 episodes over three evenings.

I must admit I'm thinking of getting Netflix for a month over Christmas to binge this and Lucifer (the new series is apparently starting then).
I'm still struggling to understand why the BBC dropped The Last Kingdom, yet still persist with cr*p like Death in Paradise...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Narcos - Mexico

An excellent companion/spin off from the Colombian series, focussing this time on Felix Gallardo's efforts to build a cannabis empire. I really like the whole aesthetic of these shows, they are beautiful and brutal.

Very good, having just finished Narcos. Really informative too.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
PS, I'd like to know where they all got their Jeans from... they've done better in years than my ones do fixing bikes.

simonali

Guru
I must admit I'm thinking of getting Netflix for a month over Christmas to binge this and Lucifer (the new series is apparently starting then).
I'm still struggling to understand why the BBC dropped The Last Kingdom, yet still persist with cr*p like Death in Paradise...

Do you mean Luther? There is a series called Lucifer, too, but it's on Amazum Prime.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Enjoyed Mediterranean and Ireland with Simon Reeve and just finishing watching the first episode of Russia with Simon Reeve. I think he provides some quite interesting and often concerning insights into the countries he visits, and I particularly like how he views things through the eyes of the ordinary people living there.

simonali

Guru
Lucifer moves to Netflix for S3, after being dropped by Fox in the US where Amazon picked it up from - complicated isn't it? ^_^

I am looking forward to the new series of Luther on the BBC too.

Hmmm. I don't watch it, so I'm not up on the machinations of Lucifer. Will the other two seasons move or stay where they are?

Top Bottom