What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
River Walks, Auntie has chosen a variety of presenters https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b0btrpht?suggid=b0btrpht
But why does everythang have to be iconic ?

Last edited:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I've been enjoying Colditz (1972-4) this year. Getting to the end of the second and final series. The allied forces are advancing into Germany, the guards are getting worried, but trying not to show it... it's all superbly subtle in both scripting and acting. It truly is a classic drama, well worth a watch when it's next repeated.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Strictly Come Prancing as I’m a big softie where my daughter is concerned.

I was very glad tonight is the final as I’m fed up of watching it ^_^ BUT my daughter tells me that Dancing On Ice starts very soon and she can’t wait to watch it.... :sad:

Strictly is on as my wife would not miss the final.

I am not really interested and only half watching it while bumping up my post count on CC.

Will enjoy the results segment to see if the public vote for the best dancer or the improved beginners.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Another household watching Strictly.

Watched the first episode of Series 2 of the Marvelous Mrs Maisel on Prime this afternoon. Felt a bit flat, hopefully just a blip as they set the new series up. Will stick with it given how much we enjoyed S1.

Also watched the first episode of The Wire, having completely missed it first time around. Seemed a bit pedestrian if I'm honest, but will give it another try.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Just finished watching the empire strikes back.
And just seen the strictly winner while channel hopping..i just couldn't be bothered with it after the first 4 episodes.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I was wondering if anyone else saw that. It was engaging wasn't it, and intriguing to read the real story behind it all. I liked the muted period styling, which was far more convincing than many settings for TV series, I thought.

It was well made, but became less and less interesting and engaging as the series progressed. In the end I didn't really care about anyone...

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Watched the first episode of Series 2 of the Marvelous Mrs Maisel on Prime this afternoon. Felt a bit flat, hopefully just a blip as they set the new series up. Will stick with it given how much we enjoyed S1.
We quite got into S1, but after 2.5 episodes of S2 we’ve stopped watching it. The story lines are weak and we don’t understand most of the humour. Episode 1 was just about watchable, espisode 2 was boring and we couldn’t finish episode 3 it was that bad.

Top Bottom