What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Prime Suspect on Netflix I think I only watched one season in the early nineties and its weathered the years pretty well. A good storyline and a bit of nostalgia in the scenery.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Prime Suspect on Netflix I think I only watched one season in the early nineties and its weathered the years pretty well. A good storyline and a bit of nostalgia in the scenery.

They were superb, i could watch them again..

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Derry Girls - Its not as good as The Inbetweeners, but not bad. My 9 1/2 year old daughter was supposed to be playing on her laptop, but I never noticed she was watching this. She said it was awesome. I'm going to get crap if she tells her mother she was watching this... never mind

Frank Castle as Punisher on Netflix oh i do love a bit of gore
A bit? There's nothing like keeping the fake blood industry profitable :smile:
Just finished the first season due to our "new" roku having someone's netflix details still on it - thanks Argos and your 28 day returns policy!
Hope I can watch season 2 before they realise and change their password

Levo-Lon

Guru
A bit? There's nothing like keeping the fake blood industry profitable :smile:
Just finished the first season due to our "new" roku having someone's netflix details still on it - thanks Argos and your 28 day returns policy!
Hope I can watch season 2 before they realise and change their password

Its even better, be quick

albal

Guru
True Detective Season 3. Just watched two episodes, its pretty good, not as good as season 1 so far, as that was awesome, but better than season 2 as I thought that was pants.. Going to start watching the new version of Das Boot, I've never seen the original, but I've read quite a bit about the Kriegsmarine, Otto Kretschmer etc. So I should enjoy it..
das boot is great film

gbb

Legendary Member
Call the Midwife. :cry:

It's just so hopelessly 'nice' :dry:
I'd sooner nail my cream crackers to a metal lamppost with rusty bent nails and a broken hammer....be more interesting. :whistle:

Top Bottom