What TV are you watching?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by AndyRM, 18 Feb 2016.

1. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

apart from fred Thursdays new gaffer, :headshake:

meta lon and welsh dragon like this.
  2. NorthernDave

NorthernDave Never used Über Member

+2

roadrash, meta lon and welsh dragon like this.
  3. welsh dragon

welsh dragon a permanent vacancy now exists

Very true.

roadrash and meta lon like this.
  4. meta lon

meta lon Guru

Be even better next week..

roadrash and NorthernDave like this.
  5. SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey 20% through Decade 7. Yikes! Moderator

Binge watched The Last Kingdom and now Binge watching Vikings (Amazon). The former is far the better of the two imo.

Also wading through The Last Kingdom on Kindle as it appears that we are having a viking phase in our house at the mo'. Lovely Wife is all 'Tudored out' and has wound the clock back 4 or 5 centuries.

meta lon likes this.
  6. Reiver

Reiver Ribbit Ribbit

I know I said the other day that this had turned to rubbish - BUT - just watched the latest episode (deaf woman) this is the funniest half hour I have had in front of the box for ages, bloody brilliant.

andabby and NorthernDave like this.
  7. meta lon

meta lon Guru

8. Heckler

Heckler Active Member

I gave up on DC hero shows a while back when Arrow introduced 'the magic hot tub' in Tibet that meant a character could get killed one week, get dunked and be back the following week, but watched Titans and that was alright so I thought, yeah maybe I'll catch up on The Flash. Jaysus on a Unicycle, if they sacked the writing team and employed a large number of monkeys it couldn't be worse.

"I threw the philosopher's stone into the speed force and accidentally saw the future."

Between that and the need to have a character flounce and have another character say 'hey, I'll talk to him' every other fecking scene. It's like bad fan fiction written by someone who has never actually met another human being and tried to imagine how human beings interacted. I'm sure somewhere a DC exec is scratching his head wondering why DC product never makes as much money as Marvel, yep no idea either pal. So yeah in the parlance of the muppets who write this tut 'I'm like totally over the Flash' or as it has become known in the Heckler household 'The Gash'.

mikeymustard and meta lon like this.
  9. mikeymustard

mikeymustard Veteran

Surely that's a description of all fan fiction? :smile:
    But yes, I know what you mean, there is something really special about DC script writers.
    Not that Marvel don't make duds: I give you Inhumans! And let's be fair, the Iron Fist did his own share of flouncing :rolleyes:

10. Charlotte Alice Button

Charlotte Alice Button Unicorn Tamer

@roadrash @NorthernDave @welsh dragon

I too have been obsessed with Endeavour, surprising for a 30 year old girly girl who loves make up...I will quite happily sit and watch it...I too am not too keen on the Mutton Chop Man?!

Milzy, roadrash, NorthernDave and 2 others like this.
  11. welsh dragon

welsh dragon a permanent vacancy now exists

I think it suits him. ^_^

12. Charlotte Alice Button

JEALOUS! Can I come play GTA V on it?!

Milzy likes this.
  13. Charlotte Alice Button

He's good looking in that suit and I definitely would :hyper::wub::smooch: but I don't like him being in charge of Fred!

welsh dragon likes this.
  14. Reiver

Reiver Ribbit Ribbit

it was alright, I like shetland, its never too difficult to follow. ( I can have an odd snooze and still keep up with the plot)

NorthernDave and meta lon like this.
  15. lane

lane Über Member

Excellent indeed.

NorthernDave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice