What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
'Diesel Brothers' last night, after eventually getting in

A diesel powered fat-bike amongst other engineering
With the engine in the front-wheel, driving directly, onto a custom built rim
Oh!!, & the engine was supercharged...……………...
(And a mono-wheel trailer)

$9,500 at a charity auction!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPxXfKPll6M

Their next episode should be very interesting, as they're teaming up with the 'Welderup' guys (on UK TV, as Sin City Motors):okay:

D

Deleted member 26715

A diesel powered fat-bike amongst other engineering
Awesome piece of engineering & I know it's Merkin hype, but it's not exactly environmentally friendly which is a real shame

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Chernobyl - Sky Atlantic. Compellingly good.

The Virtues - C4. Had high hopes for this but it's utter tosh.

Mayans - iPlayer. Finished S1 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Might give Sons of Anarchy a look now.

American Gods - Prime: S2 wasn't as good as S1. But still wonderfully weird.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
The Shield - Watching it for the fourth time I think. The best tv series I've ever watched, I've watched all the other rated ones, The Sopranos, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Game Of Thrones, Mindhunter, Spartacus, Luther, Line Of Duty etc, etc. This is solid throughout every season until the end, unlike most.

Adam4868

Guru
The Shield - Watching it for the fourth time I think. The best tv series I've ever watched, I've watched all the other rated ones, The Sopranos, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Game Of Thrones, Mindhunter, Spartacus, Luther, Line Of Duty etc, etc. This is solid throughout every season until the end, unlike most.
Vic Mackay remember him well,you missed Deadwood of your list.

D

Deleted member 26715

The Virtues - C4. Had high hopes for this but it's utter tosh.
Watched it tonight, a real WTF, I expected far more from it, it better change in the next episode or we'll bin it, I know it has ot set things out, but every scene went on far too long, it could have been done in half the time

Adam4868

Guru
Watched it tonight, a real WTF, I expected far more from it, it better change in the next episode or we'll bin it, I know it has ot set things out, but every scene went on far too long, it could have been done in half the time
Shane Meadows...genius.Hes the master of bleak ! Stephen Graham a great actor,he was the only reason I stayed watching line of duty.
If your hoping.for.something upbeat id leave it now.

D

Deleted member 26715

Shane Meadows...genius.Hes the master of bleak ! Stephen Graham a great actor,he was the only reason I stayed watching line of duty.
If your hoping.for.something upbeat id leave it now.
Not s much that but each scene was there to tell a story, but in this one each scene told you the story, reiterated the story then hammered home the story then recapped the story, it seemed gratuitously long just for the sake of it.

postman

Legendary Member
Best news I've heard all year, I'm now wondering if God does exist the number of times I've prayed it would get cancelled

Along with about a thousand others.Lord above honestly telly today is sheet,truly.I record the better ones and cut out the adverts.Grand Designs is a fave,or a garden makeover prog.

Top Bottom