What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
@postman
Given your avatar, I must say I still watch M*A*S*H when I can
If I'm on a late-turn, at work, I try to time my meal-break so I can watch it in the staff room
(dependant on which other staff are in, & if they're watching something)

367.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
Bosch...

Just lmfho. Black guy says to cops and parole officer after he tried running...
Parole officer says why did you run?

Black guy... I duno muscle memory!! :laugh:

I Love Bosch

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Bosch...

Just lmfho. Black guy says to cops and parole officer after he tried running...
Parole officer says why did you run?

Black guy... I duno muscle memory!! :laugh:

I Love Bosch
Not started watching the latest season yet. Has Bosch got his head on straight yet? All through the previous sessions it looks like it’s about to fall off most of the time.

Between 7 and 9pm the wife watches her soaps.i'm not that bothered as i can have time in my man cave
She was upset about the jeremy vile show being taken off,got very defensive when i said i thought it was a load of carp.^_^

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
iZombie (Netflix)
Returns for another series and is still very enjoyable.

Ghosts (iPlayer)
Lightweight stuff, but I think it's not bad at all - Oregon (from out of off of Fresh Meat) is very good in it.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Not watched any TV since last weekend so we had a dabble tonight and it was dire:

21 Again - 5 mums with young daughters become 21 again to cry (TV's not TV these days without the obligatory blub-fest) & reconnect with their daughters whilst trying to understand what life is like as a youngster. Meet said youngsters who are obsessed with 'Insta' etc and who take oodles of selfies before selecting the very best pouty shot to boost their virtual credibility. Apparently dating for youngsters now takes place over games of Jenga with wooden pieces that are inscribed with sleazy questions and are accessed via dating app's. Cue girls burying their heads in cushions in faux shock when some immature lad in their early 20's on Tinder shares the wonderful fact that he likes "smashing it from behind". Interesting insight into the craze for awful looking puffed up Trout lips is that the girls are seeking the perfect 1:1.6 lip height to chin height ratio. Any deviation from this is unacceptable and absolutely demands filler injections at all costs. And us Oldies have ****ed the world up. :wacko: 4/10

The Sheridan Smith story - talking heads style PR gush-fest. 0/10

The Graham Norton Show - featuring the GN stand-in Jack Whitehall who is simply not funny, the ghastly overbearing and sleazy David Walliums and someone called Gwendoline Christie who I have never heard of and who absolutely loves herself to bits. 1/10 - 1 given for Peter Crouch.

Thank the lord for Spotify. :thumbsup:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Cricket Fever: Mumbai Indians (Netflix)

A short, fairly bingeable series about the eponymous Indian Premier League cricket team's 2018 season. I tried this on the back of some recommendations that I was more than ready to dismiss (not really a big fan of the IPL) but the series is pretty good. I think it may help that Mumbai didn't have a great season, and so you get to see the owners (who come across as fairly entitled people, used to getting their own way) learning that there are some things they can't control, and the team desperately trying to figure out what is going wrong, and how to salvage the season. As someone else pointed out, it also seems to show Sachin Tendulkar's role as mainly hoovering up the buffet...

Probably not one to watch immediately after "Death of a Gentleman", but surprisingly good.

lane

Veteran
Probably been mentioned on here before but started watching Back to Life and enjoying it.

Also finished watching Don't forget the driver. Not quite sure it all worked but good on the whole and good original drama.

Top Bottom