What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Riviera S2 - just streamed the first two episodes and it's as good as ever. There's nothing quite like the filthy rich trying to do each other over is there?

And now watching a surprisingly really rather good Miley Cyrus from Radio 1's Big Weekend. Who'd have thought it?

Last edited:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Anyone watching "years and years", Rusell T Davies's somewhat dystopian series extrapolating from the present events to the next few years?

Outstanding script and cast and scarily believable. Two episodes thus far, but things are going to get a a lot worse yet !
/Raises Hand

Yes, very good so far.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Riviera S2 - just streamed the first two episodes and it's as good as ever. There's nothing quite like the filthy rich trying to do each other over is there?

And now watching a surprisingly really rather good Miley Cyrus from Radio 1's Big Weekend. Who'd have thought it?

Saw first Series of Riviera, so looking this should be good, also Big Little Lies S2...

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Missed Gotham last night after E4's inexplicable and unpublicised decision to move it to 10pm from it's usual 9pm slot, so went to watch it on catch up this afternoon.
Oddly, it's not available on the All4 app on my LG telly (listed as unavailable), but it is there on the All4 app on our NowTV stick...:wacko:
Not sure what that is all about, but at least we found it.
Even more oddly, Gotham S5 is available to purchase on Prime video, if you don't want to watch it on free telly...:ohmy:

Also binge watched the remaining episodes of New Amsterdam S1 on Prime - they managed to maintain the quality and I'm glad to see it's been recommissioned.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Also binge watched the remaining episodes of New Amsterdam S1 on Prime - they managed to maintain the quality and I'm glad to see it's been recommissioned.
Looking forward to picking up the remaining episodes of New Amsterdam as was thoroughly enjoying that. Currently finishing off season 7 of Suits and not sure if I’ll bother watching season 8 when it comes out on Prime as it’s getting rather monotonous. Another on my “to watch” list is Bosch season 5.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Another on my “to watch” list is Bosch season 5.

I've been a massive fan of Bosch and binge watched the first 3 series shortly after getting Prime.
Not quite as enthused about S5 though - it's good but not quite up to the standard of the previous seasons. That said, we've only got two episodes left to watch so it can't be too bad.

Reactions: JtB

Garry A

Calibrating.....
Chernobyl. Brilliant and terrifying (just ignore the non Russian accents).

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Missed Gotham last night after E4's inexplicable and unpublicised decision to move it to 10pm from it's usual 9pm slot, so went to watch it on catch up this afternoon.
Oddly, it's not available on the All4 app on my LG telly (listed as unavailable), but it is there on the All4 app on our NowTV stick...:wacko:
Not sure what that is all about, but at least we found it.
I assume this is some kind of licensing peculiarity - different availability seems to be common for US shows in All4, dependent on whether you're accessing the content via browser, kindle app, fire TV or phone app.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I gave Gentleman Jack a second viewing, episode 2, and I think it was better. Definitely worth watching.
Caught up with ep 1 last night (we've been away). Thought it was excellent. All the more enjoyable knowing it's based on truth.

Adam4868

Guru
Been watching Summer of Rockets by Polliakoff.Been brilliant I thought,I usually like his stuff and this hasn't disappointed.

lane

Veteran
Decided to watch back issues of Line of Duty unfortunately series 2 disappeared from bbc iplayer half way througn so I now have to put some time in before the same happens to series 3. Interesting to get the back story.

Top Bottom