What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Game of Thrones final episode. I'm not a massive fan, but that was utter dross, couldn't believe how cheesy it was.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Alastair Campbell: Depression and Me. All due respect to AC for being so open and honest about something many sufferers I suspect would be a bit more close-lipped about, but the programme was I thought a tad disappointing - AC doing a whistle stop tour of theoretical treatments, any of which clearly demanded far greater commitment to achieve anything, before going back to his tablets. So, kudos to him, but I'm not sure much was learned.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
New episode of Gotham last night

Jim rescuing 'slave' children
Bruce saving Ivy, from potential killers
And, odd changes to Selina...………….
I'm up to episode 10 and am feeling more than a bit let down by this final series. :angry:

Finally got round to watching the final episode of George Clarke's Amazing Spaces... the expandable transit camper van looked a bit draughty with gaps between the walls and floor you fit a fist through :laugh:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Just finished Preacher S2 on Prime. Still excellent and looking forward to starting S3. Highly recommended if you've not tried it yet, but surely I'm not the only one who can't see Herr Starr on screen without thinking of Prince Ludwig the Indestructible from Blackadder 2?

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Anyone watching "years and years", Rusell T Davies's somewhat dystopian series extrapolating from the present events to the next few years?

Outstanding script and cast and scarily believable. Two episodes thus far, but things are going to get a a lot worse yet !

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Skins - I never got into this when it first arrived on screen some years ago.

Have watched episode one of series one (another 59 episodes to go) so I'll carry on until a) I reach episode 60, b) until I get bored with it or c) until it fizzles out naturally as some of these long running programmes are apt to do.

Episode one was amusing enough and reminded a little of the fun and angst of my youth (although I didn't do drugs).

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
There's Something About Movies - SKY 1

My only guilty pleasure

I'm not normally a fan of these type of game show progs, but these guys crack me up

10/10

Top Bottom