What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Really looking forward to two excellent series returning this weekend. Killing Eve tonight and The Handmaid's Tale tomorrow night.

Me too

Smudge

Veteran
Also watching 'Britain's Most Historic Towns' on now.
I find this program really interesting...... and its all the better for having Alice Roberts presenting it.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Still haven't got round to watching series two of The Handmaid's Tale... something I must do sooner rather than later.

I'm currently enjoying series one of Heroes again... the only series worth (re)watching IMO.
I enjoyed series one of Heroes. I don't think I finished watching after series two (possibly three) as I got bored. Series one was phenomenal.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Just finished S1 of Vikings (Prime) - generally rather good, despite a couple of weaker episodes. Will get started on S2.

After a big day yesterday, we've binge watched the first six episodes of Killing Eve S2 on iPlayer today. Excellent and for once a second series that lives up to the first

Stephenite

Membå
This week it's been Chernobyl. Up to episode three, and it's seriously good. The gf hasn't doesn't want to watch it as it may be 'too dark for her'. Our watch together thing recently has been Santa Clarita Diet. Very likable characters and an, often, very funny script. (About to watch season two of A Handmaids Tale.)

There is a huge amount of very good tv out there - one could say too much!

Just watched (recorded) the BBC2 documentary
Hunt v Lauda
It's all about the '76 season, the year of Laudas Nürburgring crash

That year was probably the last time I watched Formula 1, on any serious level
I'd hazard a guess, that it's been at least 10 years since I've even glimpsed at it

Currently watching on one of those stick things an American series called Ozark which is entertaining and also Un Bore Mercher on S4c which I believe gets made in English as well and shown under the title Keeping Faith.

Salar

A fish out of water
Quite enjoy Summer of Rockets.

They have made a couple of slip ups though, calling the pike the king of fishes and referring to a telephoto camera lens as a zoom, but I'll let them off.

A very good drama.

Adam4868

Guru
Quite enjoy Summer of Rockets.

They have made a couple of slip ups though, calling the pike the king of fishes and referring to a telephoto camera lens as a zoom, but I'll let them off.

A very good drama.
I loved it.Binge watched it.

Adam4868

Guru
I'm tempted to watch the final two episodes, but my much better half doesn't want to.
Maybe over the weekend.
I've no patience ! Started on Killing Eve last night l..four episodes in and Mrs Adam nudged me and said "if your gonna snore go to bed !" I'll watch the rest later tonight.

Top Bottom