What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Fast 'N Loud. I don't know why I bother, tonight's episode was the same one as last night's.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I watched the first series of Power, and a fair chunk of the second before giving up. It got a bit repetitive and seemed to fizzle out a bit for me.

It seems to have lots of pretty nude women in it, to boost viewing figures. That alone is not enough for me. It seems a bit hard to believe to me, that he happens to start an affair with somebody that is investigating him, then again I thought that about Breaking Bad, that Walt's brother-in-law happened to be a DEA agent. I'll stick with it for a while longer..

JPBoothy

Veteran
Not a pretty house :headshake:
I like the old interesting converted stuff but, you have to admit some are a little but weird.. Did you ever see the old Life Boat Station at Tenby from a few years ago? I appreciate and accept that taste is an individual thing but, it must be heart breaking when you have enjoyed years of happiness where you live only to have something totally modern/futuristic pop up in your eye line.

JPBoothy

Veteran
I like the old interesting converted stuff but, you have to admit some are a little but weird.. Did you ever see the old Life Boat Station at Tenby from a few years ago? I appreciate and accept that taste is an individual thing but, it must be heart breaking when you have enjoyed years of happiness where you live only to have something totally modern/futuristic pop up in your eye line.
Just to clarify, I really liked the Life Boat Station by the way.. Sorry, poorly written post :shy:

D

Deleted member 26715

Just to clarify, I really liked the Life Boat Station by the way.. Sorry, poorly written post :shy:
Saw that last year at Tenby it's not bad it's around the headland slightly so not really in anyone's sightline

Lullabelle

Banana

I do wonder how they get permission. Just down the road from us a builder wanted to put a brick extension on the side of his house, the hoops he had to jump through was just silly, it wasn't anything different or way out there-just a normal size brick extension.

Some of the builds over the years have been jaw dropping others not so :headshake:

Top Bottom