What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Have you tried 'Diesel Brothers'

Or
'Kindig Customs' - that 'Copper Caddy' was wonderful, as was the FuturLiner (I knew about those)
'Sin City Motors' - not the same , without 'the Apprentice'.................:angel:
I've just got a Freeview box so I can't get most of the stations that show those. I might just get rid of my TV altogether, the only things worth watching are repeats and I can only stand watching those a limited number of times.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Goliath S3 on Prime - WTF? Admittedly I'm only 1.5 episodes in, but what was a tightly written, punchy legal drama with Billy Bob Thornton owning every scene he's is seems to have gone all weird into some very odd Twin Peaks type thing.
I'll stick with it for now given how good the two previous seasons were.

@Chris S
Have you tried 'Diesel Brothers'

Or
'Kindig Customs' - that 'Copper Caddy' was wonderful, as was the FuturLiner (I knew about those)
'Sin City Motors' - not the same , without 'the Apprentice'.................:angel:

From (their first) low-rider:wub:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwhkx2naIxc

To 6-seater, 6-wheel drive, steerable rears (F550)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPare6Zo6Jg

https://www.dieselsellerz.com/

Lots of beards.........….. http://c12h23.com/

Chris S

Legendary Member
Channel 4. They've now got a woman continuity announcer with a really strong West Indian accent. I realize that they're just trying to be diverse but she sounds like a female Jim Davidson.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Goliath S3 on Prime - WTF? Admittedly I'm only 1.5 episodes in, but what was a tightly written, punchy legal drama with Billy Bob Thornton owning every scene he's is seems to have gone all weird into some very odd Twin Peaks type thing.
I'll stick with it for now given how good the two previous seasons were.

Apologies for quoting myself, but I've now watched the first 4 episodes of Goliath S3 and I'm still thinking WTF. I'm not sure what the writers are trying to do with the show, but I'm struggling with it now and not sure how much longer I can stick with it. Shame.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Finished the third series of Fargo... can't fault it. Utterly brilliant. David Thewlis played possibly the most 'orribly menacing character I've ever seen on film or telly.

Now on with the third Series of Anne (with an E)... the antidote to things like Fargo. It's perfectly charming. :angel:

I also dug up Target (1977)... the Beebs answer to The Sweeney, i guess, staring Patrick Mower as the hard hitting cop. Nostalgic fun with fights. :boxing:

D

Deleted member 26715

Apologies for quoting myself, but I've now watched the first 4 episodes of Goliath S3 and I'm still thinking WTF. I'm not sure what the writers are trying to do with the show, but I'm struggling with it now and not sure how much longer I can stick with it. Shame.
Might give it a go tonight her indoors will not watch anything with BBT in, so I watched S1 & S2 on my own,

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Zomboat - ITV2 - 10pm Tuesdays - very funny, similar to Sean of the Dead.

I'm punishing myself - Season 10 of The Walking Dead. Started out better than it has been for a while. End of 9 was good, but the last few seasons have been pretty boring.

D

Deleted member 26715

Yeah they appear to have been smoking something themselves, a bit weird, but pushing through it, if there is a Series 4, hopefully it will go back to the gritty not the sublime

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I can't seem to settle on TV lately. I started watching Carnival Row (lost interest after about 4 episodes), then the new (and already cancelled) Swamp Thing which seemed interesting, but 4 1/2 episodes in I can't be bothered any more. Numb3rs (an older show), I didn't last to the end of the first episode.

I seem to be watching more YouTube shows and clips (GCN, GMBN, GTN, Sigma Sports, etc. - see a theme here? :laugh: ) which are probably holding my interest because a) cycling; b) no clip is longer than 25 minutes.

Top Bottom