What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I started that last night as well. Yes I quite like it

I also believe Netflix have the Breaking Bad spin off movie 'El Camino' following Jessie after the series ended. Whoop.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Started watching Life on Mars for the first time, and the first - ie, late '70s - series of Minder. The casual sexism and racism is genuinely shocking. My kids would be not so much appalled (tho' that too) as simply astonished. 'Did people really behave like that?' Yes bubs, I'm very much afraid they did.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
So watched the whole series in 2 nights, certainly not as good as the last 2, didn't understand the drug taking, not sure it brought anything to the story. Seems to me that it was a writer who had a good idea S1, was asked to stretch the idea to get S2, then had no clue when asked to stretch again to S3, shame as I like the characters

I think you could be right - I've watched Ep 5 (of 8, I think) now, so I'll finish the series off now - it's started to make slightly more sense, but it's by far the weakest of the 3 series. I certainly wouldn't have stuck with it if this had been S1.

D

Deleted member 26715

A Confession with Martin Freeman true story (ish) of the investigation into the murder of a young lady in Swindon & the subsequent fallout. Huge amount of CYA in the Police force, but very good drama, wished I'd recorded it now to be able to skip the adverts the ITV player demands you watch.

Edit:- I used my wife shouting at the screen scale to know it was good.

I also believe Netflix have the Breaking Bad spin off movie 'El Camino' following Jessie after the series ended. Whoop.
Yeah, just watched it. Really enjoyable. I suspect that if it had been the actual ending to BB it would have been disappointing and anticlimactic, but with 5 years since BB ended, it works really well as a standalone.

D

Deleted member 26715

Yeah, just watched it. Really enjoyable. I suspect that if it had been the actual ending to BB it would have been disappointing and anticlimactic, but with 5 years since BB ended, it works really well as a standalone.
I watched it last night & was very disappointed in it was sad to hear that Robert Forster died today

I watched it last night & was very disappointed in it was sad to hear that Robert Forster died today
He played his part well and it felt like a fine sendoff.
I'm curious about why you were disappointed in it, I mean sure, it's no Breaking Bad, but it's not meant to be.

D

Deleted member 26715

He played his part well and it felt like a fine sendoff.
I'm curious about why you were disappointed in it, I mean sure, it's no Breaking Bad, but it's not meant to be.
TBH I don't know, I didn't realise what it was when I started watching it, maybe I just wasn't in the fight game of mind. I just got to the end & thought that was a let down.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The current series of Taskmaster on Dave is a good one.
David Baddiel is incredibly stupid for an Oxford student. A lack of common sense maybe?

Top Bottom