What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I've just got my 1st pair of distance glasses... only a .25 prescription but blimey it makes a difference. I want to watch everything I've watched in the last twelve months again, only in focus.

Brilliant isn't it.

You'll be reading labels in the supermarket too!!

Leaway2

Lycrist
Spy (Netflix). The (based on the true) story of Eli Cohen played by Sacha Baron Cohen. He was a Jew who spied for Mossad and wormed his way in to the Syrian military and political system. Eventually he became advisor to the Syrian chief of defence.
I don't know the historical accuracy but it made Interesting viewing with some tense moments.
8/10.

Last edited:

Smudge

Veteran
Never saw it when it was on tv 10 + years ago, but its recently been put on iplayer....
Just finished binge watching all of Life On Mars and Ashes To Ashes. Loved all the the 70's & 80's references and a great ending that wrapped everything up well.
Peaky Blinders was as awesome as ever last night.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Brilliant isn't it.

You'll be reading labels in the supermarket too!!
I use my reading glasses for those. :eek: ^_^

Fargo, series 3... only 4 episodes in but it's a good as the rest. David Thewlis is excellent as always. Didn't even recognise Ewan McGregor until the third episode, and didn't realise he was playing both brothers until one impersonated the other!

Last edited:

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
A Touch Of Cloth - watched all 3 seasons again (only 2 episodes per season), really good, like Charlie Brooker's stuff, John Hannah is excellent in the leading role, really funny stuff.

Power - Just watched the first episode of season 1 as lots of people watch it at work. It seems ok, not sure its my kind of thing, but I'll try some more..

Didn't get home from work, till 20:30

Watched 'Bottom' while drinking lots of tea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_(Bottom)

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
A Touch Of Cloth - watched all 3 seasons again (only 2 episodes per season), really good, like Charlie Brooker's stuff, John Hannah is excellent in the leading role, really funny stuff.

Power - Just watched the first episode of season 1 as lots of people watch it at work. It seems ok, not sure its my kind of thing, but I'll try some more..

I watched the first series of Power, and a fair chunk of the second before giving up. It got a bit repetitive and seemed to fizzle out a bit for me.

D

Deleted member 26715

Still trying to watch Preacher I have no idea what is going on other than lining the pockets of all the Co Executive Producers

Levo-Lon

Guru
Fat Toney Amazon
Melbourn drug gangs, or rather infamous recent criminals, based on true r ents
Follow on from the Underbelly series.

Not bad

Top Bottom