What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

The Boys on amazon, crikey Lex Luther was right. What if Superman had no morals? (what would you do if you had supermans' powers but only looked out for yourself )
Lot of noise about this currently, it's okay not as good as others seem to rave about it.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Dark Water... the latest crime drama on ITV. Half way through, not bad so far.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Lot of noise about this currently, it's okay not as good as others seem to rave about it.
I've finished watching The Boys and I have to say I enjoyed it. And, should superheroes exist, I could see the premise of corruption and superheroes being managed by corporations quite feasible. I do like Karl Urban's work since seeing him in Lord of the Rings and his recent portrayal as Judge Dredd was spot on. His role in The Boys was just as good.

Looking forward to the next season as I have little doubt it'll be renewed for a second.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Peaky Blinders - just watched Ep 1 & 2 S5.

Pretty good but really more of the same - some great music!

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Just finished Summer of Rockets... very good with an excellent ending, but the whole missing son subplot seemed pointless in the daft way it was resolved.

Also watched The Umbrella Academy... a superhero comic book adaptation. Enjoyed it immensely although its far from Ellen Page's best performance. It's almost as if the director was too shy to direct the show's star.

D

Deleted member 26715

Also watched The Umbrella Academy... a superhero comic book adaptation. Enjoyed it immensely although its far from Ellen Page's best performance. It's almost as if the director was too shy to direct the show's star.
If you liked Umbrella try The Magicians on Prime, much the same but more confusing, well it is for me as I only half watch, but my wife likes this type of TV

Top Bottom