What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Just finished [Dark] season 1. Absolutely awesome. First time i've ever watched a series with subtitles without getting frustrated with it being in a different language. The overdub version is crud though.

Agreed. Me and the missus were discussing what to watch together the other night. I had reservations about watching Dark (with it being in German) because my brain was tired. As it turned out it was easy to follow. And, by golly (gott i himmel), was it gripping.
sounds interesting... will give it a go :smile:
Still watching Summer of Rockets which is very good. Timothy Spall really is a bloody outstanding actor. He plays a great part in this the polar opposite of other parts he has played.
Might have to check this out too... has Timothy Spall been in anything bad? OK, maybe... but generally, if he's in it, it's going to be well written, well directed and well cast.

Smudge

Veteran
Quite a good night on the box for me tonight....
New series of the sweat fest that is Dragons Den.
I particularly like the dry humour of Romesh Ranganathan in his misadventures.
The Handmaid's Tale is always a must watch for me.
And a really surreal show i caught last week, The Mind of Herbert Clunkerdunk, so i'll be watching the weirdness of that again.

Lullabelle

Banana
Earth, Final Conflict, probably should have watched them from the beginning because I have no idea what is going on :scratch:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Season 4 Gomorrh. Amazon.. Not started it yet but I'll be all over this shortly.

Deep water, itv will give this a go... Scrub that, 15mins was quite enough..

Last edited:
Top Bottom