What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

The Great Model Railway Challenge - Channel 5 Grand Final on Saturday

Levo-Lon

Guru
Watched a programme about sky scrapers last night.. Fascinating, and the design and engineering :becool: :eek:
Cant remember what side channel

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Watchmen - Sky Atlantic

What the....... ?????

But compelling

8/10 so far
Yeah I watched that. didn't have a clue what was going on but I'll watch the next episode.

Also saw the first episode of the new War of the Worlds... liked it, far better than any film they've done, but i'm only 1/3rd in so too early to rate.

..and the great model railway challenge is always fun. I'm sure they make it all appear a lot more dramatic than it actually is.

Police Interceptors

The usual bunch of ne'er do wells, chancers, drunks

The blue Mini 'segment' wasn't too far from me, neither was the stop of the Golf on the M62 (more or less, on the bridge over the River Calder, east-bound, between jcts 30 & 31)

Oh!, & this mornings Daria:okay:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Also enjoying Dublin Murders, only slightly distracted by the sheer number of actors who also appeared in Red Rock. Perhaps there is a shortage of actors in Ireland?

Watched the first episode of Giri/Haji - not sure to be honest, despite the showmakers pedigree. Any slower and it would have stopped and far too much of the episode in Japanese. I'm not adverse to reading subtitles, (Hinterland remains one of the best shows on the BBC in recent years) but there was simply too much in this and it was distracting.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
That does make me jealous. I have watched the film and read the book. I gather this is not quite the same, but still.
from wiki
the TV series is not a direct adaptation of the original source material, instead, being "remixed"; aiming to tell an entirely new story set in the world where the events of the original storyline took place

Levo-Lon

Guru
Yeah I watched that. didn't have a clue what was going on but I'll watch the next episode.

Also saw the first episode of the new War of the Worlds... liked it, far better than any film they've done, but i'm only 1/3rd in so too early to rate.

..and the great model railway challenge is always fun. I'm sure they make it all appear a lot more dramatic than it actually is.

What channel is war of the worlds on? I thought that starts in November.
Looking forward to this

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Very much enjoying "Zomboat" on ITV2. First 3 episodes have been great, and I think you can catch up on ITV Player. If you liked "Shaun of the Dead", then this is the Brummie equivalent, with a slow-paced escape from zombie-ridden Birmingham in a canal boat. Amusing.

Top Bottom