What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Star Trek, Dkscovery, series on Netflix.
Very good so far. I didn't really like the later series of ST but so far this is looking good.

Is it worth perservering ? I thought the first episode was awful

pclay

Veteran
Ive been watching the following:

Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Great.

Cobra Kai on Netflix - brilliant, nostalgic and from a different viewpoint.

Me and the Mrs got to the end of season 2 of The 70's show on Netflix, and then it was removed. Grr. We've never seen it before, it's alomost as good as Friends.

The Boys on Prime, also great - I binged the first 2 seasons in about a week.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Star Trek, Dkscovery, series on Netflix.
Very good so far. I didn't really like the later series of ST but so far this is looking good.
Except the Klingons don't look like Klingons.
Some elements are great, most is crap. As a lifelong watcher of all things Trek, Discovery is not my favourite. In fact, it falls toward the bottom of the list, and I struggled to watch the first two seasons.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
The husband and I just finished series 2 and 3 of the Fall. We’d seen series 2 before but had forgotten what happens; series 3 was new for us! It was so good, I found bits quite terrifying as a woman! Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan are both fabulous in it.

Reactions: gbb

gbb

Legendary Member

Some elements are great, most is crap. As a lifelong watcher of all things Trek, Discovery is not my favourite. In fact, it falls toward the bottom of the list, and I struggled to watch the first two seasons.
Oh theres no doubt, it's probably lightweight to Star Trek officionardos but I'm not that bothered, I hated some of the series some preferred. Horses for courses, it's ok for me.

Walking dead from season 1, 3 in 7 more to go

gbb

Legendary Member
Probably not for you then, one mans meat...
I'm on episode 6 and still enjoying it, but it's a very personal thing of course, true of any TV show.

Oh theres no doubt, it's probably lightweight to Star Trek officionardos but I'm not that bothered, I hated some of the series some preferred. Horses for courses, it's ok for me.
Well, maybe I've begun to come to agree...
Just watched an episode and I found it a bit Dr Who (which i dont like)...a bit 'lite'.

Meh, I might not bother any more, it's kinda put me off.

Chris S

Legendary Member
The Joy of Painting. The presenter paints in the same way as Rolf Harris. I half expect him to say, "Can you guess what it is yet?"

Top Bottom