What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Screenshot_20201105-102652.jpg

Intrigue in the cycling club. Available on Freeview, Virgin, Sky TV etc..

On this afternoon at 12.20

Adults Only! It's a programme about sex workers. Some of those women are frightening.
I flipped through one of those "documentaries" last night. Eeeuuw. Put me right off my dinner. There is an odd agenda behind these sexploitation docs, the women and trans alphabet people are all on top , getting paid lots or getting shagged lots. The cis-white-males are all pathetic 40 year old virgins. What is that all about?

Eziemnaik

Über Member
Inhuman resources - Eric Cantona will always be remembered for that kick and stella advert. It turns out he is a good actor as well.
Oh, so on time subject, some decent family soap drama, magnetic Cantona and a tight plot make for a very, very good TV

View: https://youtu.be/gsXCdH7JgVc

5/5

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The Mandalorian on Disney+ I’m not a big Starwars fan but it’s classic loner hero TV, like a Western or even 80s programmes like A Team or knightrider.
The production values are just so much higher.
The hero visits a new town, helps them fight off a baddie then leaves. All over in 45 mins.

MntnMan62

Über Member
Last night I finished the first season of The Kominsky Method. Star studded cast. Well written. I was really able to relate and found it pretty funny. I even laughed out loud on a few occassions. I'll start Season 2 tonight.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Just started watching The Queen's Gambit on Netflix. Quite good.

Chris S

Legendary Member
I watched the first half hour of 'Mangrove' but couldn't follow the accents so I turned over to see 'The Who: Live at The Royal Albert Hall'. The Who consisted of Daltree, Townshend and three 20-somethings. They didn't have any of the energy of the original group and the vocals sounded like they were being sung by the pub singer. I managed to watch it for about half an hour as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom