What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The Bay...

2nd series is a lot better than the first... but it's still a bit pants. Nice seeing my local area on telly though.

D

Deleted member 26715

Over the last few months we've watched 8 series of Modern Family (on Netflix) the writing is superb, the acting & the interplay between the characters is some of the best I have seen, but now rather annoyed that there are the last 3 series which nobody appears to be showing.

Chris S

Legendary Member
It's A Sin. A gay man had sex for the first time and was told that he needed to wash his bum afterwards. Too much information.

Last edited:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Just watched part of the Susan Calman tour of Cumbria
Got as far as the Ullswater steamers
That's an interesting programme - I didn't expect to like it, save for the scenery, but I think Susan Calman's** interactions with folk, random, are really nice little things with real warmth on display.

**Bred of good stock, I note. Her dad's done well for himself.

Just watched part of the Susan Calman tour of Cumbria
Got as far as the Ullswater steamers
Were the steamers working ?
We walked round the lake over a weekend. Plan was to get the steamer back at the half way point back to the hotel.
Gorgeous day. Sunshine all weekend in fact - idyllic weather.
Steamers not running due to High Winds apparently...

I don't think we've ever seen them running...😊

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Over the last few months we've watched 8 series of Modern Family (on Netflix) the writing is superb, the acting & the interplay between the characters is some of the best I have seen, but now rather annoyed that there are the last 3 series which nobody appears to be showing.
It is superb, I agree, although give the final season a miss - very poor in comparison

lane

Veteran
Not watched the first series of Back for some reason. Since series 2 is now on decided to catch up with S1 as was a fan of Peep Show. Not brilliant but definitely good enough to be worth watching.

on Ch5 - Railway Walks

on Yesterday - Railway Architecture
Both are interesting
Eg; the one about Swindon
I knew about the GWR Hospital Scheme being, essentially, the 'prototype' for the NHS (pay in, to get out)

That's an interesting programme - I didn't expect to like it, save for the scenery, but I think Susan Calman's** interactions with folk, random, are really nice little things with real warmth on display.

**Bred of good stock, I note. Her dad's done well for himself.
Her Scottish series was good too
Obviously, I'm biased, & liked the Yorkshire programme (this weeks), but I do like Cumbria

Were the steamers working ?
We walked round the lake over a weekend. Plan was to get the steamer back at the half way point back to the hotel.
Gorgeous day. Sunshine all weekend in fact - idyllic weather.
Steamers not running due to High Winds apparently...

I don't think we've ever seen them running...😊
Yes

Top Bottom