What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Same as always, as little as possible. :laugh:

yello

Personally, I think Squid Game was far from brainless. I found it impossible to watch without seeing the (to me) obvious allegory/comment. It's excellent TV and episode 8 (the marbles game) rates up there for me amongst the best tele I've seen. Simple yet effective.

I'm currently watching The Act, based on fact and a quite bizarre story. It'll have you guessing like the best of whodunnits (not that the murder is a mystery, but everything that leads to it is just so confoundingly unbelievable) A case of truth being stranger than fiction perhaps.

Adam4868

Guru
Guilt on BBC1 and iPlayer..3 episodes in and love it.You can catch up on the first series too if you haven't seen it.

Just finished the latest series of Billions. Half the series was affected by the pandemic but they got round that well. Great series - full of plotting.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I don't rate 'Breaking Bad' as highly as others do. It's okay, has its moments, but overall it didn't work for me. As a result, I've not been temped by 'Better Call Saul'. I should give it a go.
We both thought Better Call Saul was way better than Breaking Bad.

Top Bottom