What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
9/11: Life Under Attack. Shown last night, available on ITV Player.

No narration, the whole ninety minutes from real time footage by the public and the emergency services making it the most chilling and riveting thing you'll ever see on TV.

Adam4868

Guru
9/11: Life Under Attack. Shown last night, available on ITV Player.

No narration, the whole ninety minutes from real time footage by the public and the emergency services making it the most chilling and riveting thing you'll ever see on TV.
Watched that myself...it's still surreal and horrifying watching it happen !

Adam4868

Guru
The Hunt for a Killer on BBC4.Two episodes in on this Swedish Nordic Noir based on a real murder case.So far brilliant !

yello

Lodge 49 - fun stuff, bordering on the surreal, with some touching moments. Nothing challenging but worthy of a watch. Sonya Cassidy's American accent is very good. It got canned after season 2 which kinda surprises me as I thought it had enough about it.

Edit: it also has a pretty darned good soundtrack, and I'd guess few people could 'name those tunes'

Last edited:
The new episode of 'All Creatures Great & Small'

An excellent re-start to the series, with superb charactorisation
Again, it's good to see a younger Mrs Hall, who knows the score, & keeps a matriarchal eyes on the 'boys'

It'll be interesting to see how Patricia Hodge, fits into the shoes of the (recently RIP) Diana Rigg

Two glaring issues though, I'm surprised at them

When James is returning on the train, it's being hauled by 'Black 5' (Class 5MT) 5428 'Eric Treacy'
1. Treacy was still a Parish Priest at the time,& not a Bishop till 1961 (Pontefract) & then of Wakefield (1968 - 1976)
It gained that name, at some point between 1968 & 1978

2. When Tristan & James are seen in the car, from overhead, the wheel-tracks of rather large modern tractors can be seen alongside the road

Mo1959

Legendary Member
The new episode of 'All Creatures Great & Small'

An excellent re-start to the series, with superb charactorisation
Again, it's good to see a younger Mrs Hall, who knows the score, & keeps a matriarchal eyes on the 'boys'

It'll be interesting to see how Patricia Hodge, fits into the shoes of the (recently RIP) Diana Rigg

Two glaring issues though, I'm surprised at them

When James is returning on the train, it's being hauled by 'Black 5' (Class 5MT) 5428 'Eric Treacy'
1. Treacy was still a Parish Priest at the time,& not a Bishop till 1961 (Pontefract) & then of Wakefield (1968 - 1976)
It gained that name, at some point between 1968 & 1978

2. When Tristan & James are seen in the car, from overhead, the wheel-tracks of rather large modern tractors can be seen alongside the road
I enjoyed it. Re noticing errors, I very rarely do. Obviously not paying attention. :laugh:

Will watch Grantchester at 9.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Eternal law on prime and just dug out series one on dvd of babylon 5 , yes i have the entire 5 series in box set :smile:

Adam4868

Guru
24 hours in police custody.Horrific tonight and thought it ended abruptly ? Never really got to find out the ending I thought.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Squid Game - a handful of Battle Royale mixed with a couple of spoons of Hunger Games, a pinch of Rollerball and lots of kimchi make for a great dystopian, brainless TV. 5/5

On my to watch list - enjoyed the Japanese one set in Tokyo - players had to complete challenges and survive.

Top Bottom