What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Thoroughly enjoying series 4 of Stranger Things which is back on form after the underwhelming 3rd series :okay:

Watched the first episode of S4 last week , need to get watching the rest .

Adam4868

Guru
Watched the first episode of Sherwood last night which I thought was good....some great actors in it.Six episodes on Mondays and Tuesdays over the next three weeks.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Spent the entire episode googling "where do I know him/her from" lol

Yep. One from Death in Paradise, one from DCI Banks, and various other series.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
ah will give Sherwood a whirl then. Ah bonus it includes an actress from my old school

watched My name is Leon (BBC) which is defo worth a watch

Last edited:

Petrichorwheels

catching up on The Outlaws - missed it on the first run. (a quick trawlsearch thro here shows that many well ahead of me0
Excellent.
Yep I know the characters are "types" to a degree but very humane writing with depth.
many/most are far from perfect but written with real empathy and wit - and the right-wing "type" sure has some good lines - hopefully this series will herald a certain move away from excessive wokeness.
part way through series 2 at the moment - am I right in thinking that a series 3 is on the cards?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Last edited:

Petrichorwheels

We finished series 2 the other day and loved it. it has some very brave aspects to it in terms of writing. I actually thought it was better than the 1st series. Don't know about a 3rd but I hope so. Stephen Merchant is brilliant

binged it and am now up to beginning of last episode of series 2.
so have got as far as the episode where my doubts about the concept of reverse anal (from a dubious authority) were confirmed.
agree - it's brilliant.

>>it has some very brave aspects to it in terms of writing
care to say more?

Top Bottom