What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Love Death Robots...courtesy of Netflix.
Series of short animations, cartoons, brilliant, not neccessarily heavy storylines but gory, violent, anarchic, sometimes plain wierd.
Particually enjoyed Masons Rats and the ( can't remember the name) little zombies one...mental, funny, just mental :laugh:

And added to say, Jibaro....one of the most wierd, mesmerising pieces if animation ive ever seen.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Star Trek, Strange New Worlds. Old format of independent episodes each week means a fast pace (rather than one story per season). Quite enjoying them.:laugh:

‘Top Gear’

The HGV segment is good
The Scania R620 that was used, on the track based segment, belongs to John McGuiness, the multiple IOM TT winner, as his bike/equipment carrier

The track being the old RAF Church Fenton

I quite like Flintoff, in whatever he does, and Harris has a racing background
The other, very annoying one, l could do without

If the programme helps to generate empathy for truck-drivers, from the Bum-W, Audi & 'rep-mobiles', that's all & good!!:okay:

Last edited:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I could binge watch but I enjoy the anticipation! :laugh:

they only hit iplayer when shown on BBC1, so you can't!!:laugh:

First two episodes of SUSPECT (wiv James Nesbitt) have been flippin' intense! Amazing to keep a "2-hander" going for almost the whole 20-odd minutes (in EP2). There are a load of actors in the titles who are still unused, so I presume the format will shift quite soon :P

Is Jimmy getting better with age, or just vetting his scripts more wisely?

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
First two episodes of SUSPECT (wiv James Nesbitt) have been flippin' intense! Amazing to keep a "2-hander" going for almost the whole 20-odd minutes (in EP2). There are a load of actors in the titles who are still unused, so I presume the format will shift quite soon :P

Is Jimmy getting better with age, or just vetting his scripts more wisely?
No spoilers, but most of Episode 6 last night was a masterclass in acting by Nesbitt and Richard E Grant.

‘Top Gear’

The HGV segment is good
The Scania R620 that was used, on the track based segment, belongs to John McGuiness, the multiple IOM TT winner, as his bike/equipment carrier

The track being the old RAF Church Fenton

I quite like Flintoff, in whatever he does, and Harris has a racing background
The other, very annoying one, l could do without

If the programme helps to generate empathy for truck-drivers, from the Bum-W, Audi & 'rep-mobiles', that's all & good!!:okay:

I still like the big challenge special episodes but I feel the normal episodes aren't as good as old new Top Gear and maybe copying them a little. The latest one I saw had them spending 24hrs in their cars which I'm sure old new Top Gear did first.

Top Bottom