What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
First two episodes of SUSPECT (wiv James Nesbitt) have been flippin' intense! Amazing to keep a "2-hander" going for almost the whole 20-odd minutes (in EP2). There are a load of actors in the titles who are still unused, so I presume the format will shift quite soon :P

Is Jimmy getting better with age, or just vetting his scripts more wisely?
Gave it my usual 20 mins and though nah not for me.Im not sitting through four hours of that 🙄
I'm not really that mad on Nesbit as a actor and I'm not sure why....I mean he's done some great roles.The Missing has to be some of the best TV I've seen and I loved him in it.But other times I don't warm to him and I'm not sure why.

gbb

Legendary Member
Gave it my usual 20 mins and though nah not for me.Im not sitting through four hours of that 🙄
I'm not really that mad on Nesbit as a actor and I'm not sure why....I mean he's done some great roles.The Missing has to be some of the best TV I've seen and I loved him in it.But other times I don't warm to him and I'm not sure why.

For me, he's one of those actors i just cant warm to either...if he's in something, im almost guaranteed not to watch it. Like you, i dont know why ?...

Chislenko

Veteran

I quite liked the one he was in about the Irish dentist. Can't recall what it was called.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Was watching Diana Ross at Glastonbury but her voice is too pitchy. So went back to watch Macca we recorded last night cos we woz at a wedding.

Last edited:
The Boys Series 3, Episode 6 is a doozy:laugh: I feel this picture does it justice:

Attachments

• 31283215.jpg
    31283215.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
Star-Trek : Deep Space 9

This episode; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_the_Uniform
This is one of the pivotal scenes, where even Worf seems to be thinking "Whoah!, that's a bit much!"

Some of the YouTube comments are interesting;
1. The way I see each captain,
Kirk was the adventurer and explorer.
Picard was the diplomat and anthropologist
Janeway the scientist and innovator
Sisko is the Tactician and Warrior. Not only did he punch Q, I bet there would be many Klingons that have great respect for Sisko; that's something not easily earned when it comes to Klingons
Remembering that Ezri Dax told him, that he intimidated Worf (Worf respected Picard, but Sisko scared him)

And, with regard to 'Enterprise'
2. Archer was the simple human.
All these other Captains lived with StarFleet and the prime directive for their whole lives then joined a StarFleet that was settled on its doctrine.
Archer had the same simple flaws, actions and reactions of any regular human thrust into a still developing new normal

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGcAbI-4_io

Last edited:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I watched McDonald and Dodds. This series has been better than the last one I think.

Good. pretty sure we saw season two (I remember the Rob Brydon episode), but we hadn't seen season 1 (Ok without being great) so have watched that whilst waiting for Sherwood to release episodes.

GuyBoden

Guru
For me, he's one of those actors i just cant warm to either...if he's in something, im almost guaranteed not to watch it. Like you, i dont know why ?...

I always get cold feet watching him too.......:rolleyes:

Top Bottom