What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Watched "Sherwood" on the BBC, very good programme, well written for a change. Good acting.:okay:

Yes. I'm really enjoying Sherwood. Only one episode left and it's not the series you think it is when you first begin to watch.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
The Boys Series 3, Episode 6 is a doozy:laugh: I feel this picture does it justice:

I've just finished it. It's absolutely bonkers. I love it.

I have what I suppose could be described as a fairly active imagination, and as I was watching it I was thinking "They can't do anything worse than what I think they're going to... Oh. Yes. Yes they can."

I've just finished it. It's absolutely bonkers. I love it.

I have what I suppose could be described as a fairly active imagination, and as I was watching it I was thinking "They can't do anything worse than what I think they're going to... Oh. Yes. Yes they can."

I've got episode 7 saved as I'll watch that and the finale back to back.:becool:

I'm really happy how committed Amazon have been to the comic and not holding back, I didn't think their adaption of the 'Preacher' comic could be bettered but they've gone all in on this.

Chislenko

Veteran
After many repeats the latest Montalbano was a new episode.

After all these years I still don't know if we are meant to treat it as a crime drama or a comedy!

Welp Boys Season 3 is done, was delayed due to COVID but well worth it.

No spoilers if you haven't seen it yet, I rated it rated highly and I think this is still the best superhero show on TV right now.

Some of the Marvel shows have had their brilliance, but TBs has been consistently good all season.

Bring on Season 4!

Finished Sherwood last night. Great series and a very unique last episode.
Apparently it's back next year for series 2 but I don't know in what form it'll be. Maybe just the detective is brought back.

Top Bottom