What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Re-watched League of Gentlemen over the last few nights.

As brilliant as I remember it being, though I'd forgotten how totally different the third series is. Interesting to see how they developed some of the sketches into bigger ones, there's a few stories in Inside Number 9 that have their roots here.

Apparently it's coming back as a 3 part special in a couple of years. Looking forward to that!

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
That show has the first F-bomb in Star Trek history:ohmy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTw6xPVNE4Q

I thought it was OK, it wasn't insulting someone, she just got overexcited. I also liked his response to it.

London's Burning - being rerun from the start on Drama. You forget how good this was at the outset, rather than the soap it descended into later. Gritty, social commentary and some very black humour. Looks dated now, as you might expect, but very watchable.
I used to enjoy it too, when it was first broadcast

That show has the first F-bomb in Star Trek history:ohmy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTw6xPVNE4Q

Surprised me too
Is it the first (presumably) gay couple in Star-Trek too??

petek

Über Member
Lucy Worsley on how Choral Evensong came about was excellent.
Who knew?

Levo-Lon

Guru
Designated Survivor, well if Jack Bauer cant sort it no one can..
2 episodes in , it may get me interested but it may take some dedicated viewing

Last edited:

postman

Legendary Member
Netflix, Person of interest.It is brilliant,fast slick great characters good storylines, action packed.Great feelings for the leads Harold is brilliant.

Tin Pot

Guru
Designated Survivor, well if Jack Bauer cant sort it no one can..
2 episodes in , it may get me interested but it may take some dedicated viewing

IMO it does take dedicated viewing. I thought that if it got to series two they'd bring in better writers. They have and they did but only marginally better. S2 is better, more west wing, less x files.

Levo-Lon

Guru
IMO it does take dedicated viewing. I thought that if it got to series two they'd bring in better writers. They have and they did but only marginally better. S2 is better, more west wing, less x files.

Its the usual predictable US stuff, just need Jack to say Please do it now, we had the odd Now but we need a please

Top Bottom