What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
The film thread is getting all cluttered up with idiots like me rating serials, shows and documentaries.

So, here is the all encompassing TV thread.

Review and rate what you're watching or have recently watched, please hide spoilers behind tags!

I'll kick off with:

Making a Murderer - 6/10

A solid but at times frustrating account of Steven Avery. It's a pretty damning critique of the American legal process, and the commitment of the filmmakers is impressive. But some parts are repetitive and it really could have used a narrator to move things along.

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Im reading Tom Woods The Darkest Day as nowt on ..lol

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Currently I'm making a point of watching:
Elementary (far more compelling that it deserves to be)
X Files (wasn't a fan originally and failing to get it)
Code Black (ER set in LA)
Trapped (latest BBC4 Scandi-noir offering - promising start)
The People vs OJ Simpson (very, very impressed three episodes in)

U

User6179

X-Files 6/10
Billions 8/10
American Crime 7/10
American Crime Story 8/10
Fear of 13 7//10 Another American prisoner cleared by DNA
The Seven Five 8/10 Doc about cops running drugs in New York

Large

Duty idiot
Better Call Saul - binge-watched series 1 recently and series 2 has just started. Really enjoying it.

Pablo Escobar, El Patron de Mal - Spanish with subtitles and is an in-depth account of the rise and fall of the notorious drug trafficker. If you have enjoyed Narcos, you will enjoy this.

The Goldbergs - semi-autobiographical 80s sitcom based on the childhood videos of producer Adam F Goldberg. Clever, funny and wonderfully nostalgic. Plus Beverly is a fox. :wub:

Stella - Cos I'm Welsh, isn't it?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
We tend to watch a series at a time on Amazon Prime or Netflix, an episode a night if we're both about, we don't watch BBC as they're useless tossers and ITV is common. We've just discovered 24 and this should keep us busy until the middle of the year although we have to fit in Season 2 of Better Call Saul at some point.

Top Bottom