What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lane

Veteran
We have just started The Repair Shop as family TV! It’s wonderful but I haven’t made it through a single episode without crying!

I can't remember if I posted previously but the one with the two brothers with the Raleigh Chopper really was quite moving. I always wanted one but my dad wouldn't let me have one because he thought they weren't proper bikes. The two brothers got one between them for Christmas, and both their parents had worked extra jobs to pay for it.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Facebook. Scary stuff.
Not sure how anyone working for FB can sleep at night.

Inside Facebook: Secrets of a Social Network

https://www.channel4.com/programmes...s_inside_facebook_secrets_of_a_social_network

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I can't remember if I posted previously but the one with the two brothers with the Raleigh Chopper really was quite moving. I always wanted one but my dad wouldn't let me have one because he thought they weren't proper bikes. The two brothers got one between them for Christmas, and both their parents had worked extra jobs to pay for it.

I'll definitely cry at that.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
After a very long break, I ended up binge watching the last six episodes of Anne with an E (series 3) yesterday afternoon; heart warming, infuriating, tense, charming... I knew I'd be in tears at the end of it, and i wasn't wrong.

Then I dried my eyes and started series 2 of Cobra Kai

Adam4868

Guru
The Serpent - BBC iPlayer.

Absolutely brilliant.

Sorry if already posted.
Yes few of us have posted...brilliant !
Few of us posted...yes thought it was brilliant Tense or what ! I loved the way it was filmed aswell.Makes me miss travel,who didn't get drugged and robbed in Thailand in the 80,90 s Last time I ever excepted free drinks on a bus...I feel relieved it was only my passport and money.Still suprises me how nobody has really heard of him/her myself included.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Yes few of us have posted...brilliant !
Few of us posted...yes thought it was brilliant Tense or what ! I loved the way it was filmed aswell.Makes me miss travel,who didn't get drugged and robbed in Thailand in the 80,90 s Last time I ever excepted free drinks on a bus...I feel relieved it was only my passport and money.Still suprises me how nobody has really heard of him/her myself included.

We got very excited and vocal near the end!

We cheered when the police stopped him walking down the hallway to freedom. ^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom