What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Banished to the bedroom (long story) and browsing iPlayer for something we might both enjoy, and said 'Spiral! Don't know anything about it, but I vaguely remember hearing good things,' and she said ok and we started watching. It was in foreign! My missus doesn't really do foreign so I thought uh-oh, but she said let's give it a try, and it's all good. Or bon, as they say in foreign.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Drag Race (US)

Only one episode in, but I absolutely love it. Having a trans man competing makes it even better IMO.

SERPENT: caught up with Eps1-3. It's very good, but it's just sooooo grim. he f;cks some people up, robs them etc, some other people help him for the cash/drugs/giggles, someone else dies, repeat ad - literally - nauseum. It doesn't help that the good guys aren't particulary interesting or likeable characters.
Not sure I have the stamina for another 5hours :sad:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
200 miles and 15,000 feet in one day, on a heavy steel framed bike with no gears. :eek: :wacko:

PS Oh, also largely on unmetalled roads. :ohmy:. They (the original team members) often got three or four punctures a day, which they of course had to fix themselves by the side of the road.

Last edited:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Grand Designs.

After last week's first episode of this 21st series... that twonk with no taste made a right pig's ear of the old cemetery wardens house.

The 2nd episode, converting the 1980s barn was a joy to behold. I loved the corridor around the central 'cube' and the stairs from the bedroom leading to the workspace on top of the 'cube', meaning you can run around in a never ending figure of 8. I don't think there was anything I didn't like about that house... apart of course from the lack of curtains!

Why don't they have curtains? (Do they take them down for filming??)

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
If you have Prime, I highly recommend " Le Ride" which is a film about 2 Australians men riding the route of the 1928 TdF with original 1928 bikes. Very inspiring and fascinating.
thanks for mentioning that film, watched it last night, really good
I watched Le Ride yesterday too. Great film, really enjoyed it. A big thanks from me @gavroche !

Adam4868

Guru
Spiral...obviously 😁 Still trying my best to not watch it all in one go.
Crashing on iplayer.Pheobe Waller- Bridge.Not sure why we've never watched this as my partner loves her.I think it's four or five years old but worth a watch/laugh.Comedy drama about some 20 somethings.

Last edited:
Top Bottom