What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Another good episode of Blue Lights

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Finished Fallout this morning. Really, really good series.

Possibly the best video game adaptation I've seen. They're mostly disastrous, but we have Uwe Boll to "thank" for that.

I rewatched Ahsoka and Andor, 2 very different series in the Star Wars world.

Ahsoka I think suffers under the weight of if you didn't watch The Clone Wars/Rebels (animated series from a while back) you might not understand the why of what's going on, but certainly the how of what is going is great and its got some good action scenes.

Andor on the other is fantastic on all levels. Even if you know nothing about Star Wars the first 2/3 episodes lay out very clearly what is motivating the main character and why the story goes as it does. Its also got a much bigger cast than Ahsoka, and more episodes, and despite that it never drags (though Ahsoka does manage to?).

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I rewatched Ahsoka and Andor, 2 very different series in the Star Wars world.

Ahsoka I think suffers under the weight of if you didn't watch The Clone Wars/Rebels (animated series from a while back) you might not understand the why of what's going on, but certainly the how of what is going is great and its got some good action scenes.

Andor on the other is fantastic on all levels. Even if you know nothing about Star Wars the first 2/3 episodes lay out very clearly what is motivating the main character and why the story goes as it does. Its also got a much bigger cast than Ahsoka, and more episodes, and despite that it never drags (though Ahsoka does manage to?).

the only thing i didn't like about Ahsoka was the pointless shoehorned dream sequence cameo for Hayden Cantactenson. It could have been one whole episode shorter without that.

the only thing i didn't like about Ahsoka was the pointless shoehorned dream sequence cameo for Hayden Cantactenson. It could have been one whole episode shorter without that.

I've watched a little of Clone Wars, and read a bit more, so I know Ahsoka was Annakin's apprentice but I think most wouldn't so the episode was wasted on most. It'd have been better to have more of the New Republic (with Mon Mothma) showing how the new fledging government was struggling in the empire's shadow.

Top Bottom