What TV series or film would you make if you had the wherewithall?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4927504, member: 259"]No trubba, but it'd always be a disappointment. How can you put that language across?[/QUOTE]
Trubba not...that would indeed be challenging; but possible, I think, and one of the things that would make it so rich and rewarding.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4927570, member: 259"]Just as long as they kept Benedict Cumberbatch out of it...[/QUOTE]
No poshies at all. Absolutely.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
The Archers remade as a Simpsons-style animated full-length feature film. Meryl Streep could voice all the female parts (except that Geordie woman of course).

A series of DiscWorld films, based on the City Watch

The Throwback by Tom Sharp..now that would be a film to split sides..
Now that could be interesting, casting dependant
A pity that Dom Delouise, couldn't repeat his 'Smokey & The Bandit 2' role as the enforced Taxidermist..................

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Blake's 7 needs to be remade - with a special effects budget of more than £7 per episode too.

This - definitely :okay:
In fact I can't believe the BBC haven't done it already.

Call the Walking Dead - a mash up where a band of plucky midwives armed with nothing but hot water, clean towels and a stiff upper lip battle the undead in olden times Laarndan - which would mean me and Mrs ND had something to watch together on a Sunday night.

Downtown Abbey - Strictly winner Abbey Clancy takes us around the hottest nightspots of provincial Britain, showing us what's happening down town.

The Great British Fake Off - convicted counterfeiters are given a weekly challenge by Mary Berry to create convincing fakery in an oversize marquee - who will be faker of the week?

Dave 123

Legendary Member
The grapes of wrath. Probably the best book I'm ever going to read. There is an old black & white version of it but it's very much sanitised.

I may have to read it yet again now!

Top Bottom