What was the oddest item you carried on your bike?

How do you transport items around on your bike?

• Bag on your back.

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Bag attached to the bike.

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Bags on the handle bar.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Carrying a bag in one hand.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't because I use my bike for exercise/sport/hobby

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • I don't like to carry items whiles riding, I have a car/motorbike for that.

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuardTwin

This happened in 2009 when I was 19, my friend ran out of petrol and yes it was freezing cold out and she was ill, her boss sent her home early from work and the reason she went to an empty tank was 1 week left till payday.

No one was at her home to help her and no one helped her out on the road and she does not know the area well so she called me up describing her route so i could pin point her. She was 15mins away walk from a petrol station but I had a full jerry can in my garage and I was able to fit it in my bag, it was a small one so it was easy to carry but the oddest thing I had to transport compared to a curry take away for a job. She was happy to see I had petrol and it was a great evening. (It took me 20mins to cycle up to her in heavy traffic during shopping rush around this month a week till christmas)

Brace of pheasants slung over my shoulder...they kept looking at me with their wee beady eyes and was very unnerving!! I must say, it was one of the best Christmas presents I've had from the kids at school!

screenman

Legendary Member
This
21979258.jpg

Well a 6ft long piece of wood carved off of it, sits or lies should I say on the Sustrans route by Bardney bridge.

Top Bottom