What will we be riding in 2112?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
That's really cool. Don't know how well it will ride though...don't think it'll make me forget my Pegoretti anytime soon.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Extinction usually take a bit more time than that
We won't demise because of a natural extinction. We already have enough firepower to blow the planet apart in 24 hours. If anyone thinks we're going to go another century without some nutter who wants to spend eternity in Paradise with his 72 raisins or whatever they get letting a few off they've got more faith in human nature than I have.

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
We won't demise because of a natural extinction. We already have enough firepower to blow the planet apart in 24 hours. If anyone thinks we're going to go another century without some nutter who wants to spend eternity in Paradise with his 72 raisins or whatever they get letting a few off they've got more faith in human nature than I have.
I take your point on the firepower, but consider the extinction of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. The Chicxulub meteor that caused it was immeasurably more powerful than the world's nuclear arsenal yet even so it took some centuries, even millennia, for the fall out to wipe out the dinosaurs. I expect that with 7 billion humans on the planet extinction would take a while even with the worst case nuclear scenario.

Top Bottom