What will you miss about Covid?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Two things
1. Finding out (collectively, as a department) how many people really need to attend an A&E:whistle:

During the first outbreak we sometimes saw 30 patients a day, that were non Covid related
Prior to it, we averaged 70 in the department at once....

2. Realising who really needed to travel, during my 'allowed exercise', one route took me over the M62, on an occupation bridge, between jcts 31 (Normanton/Castleford) & 32 (Castleford/'Xscape'/Pontefract)

Both are looking west
Before..
Sunday 12th January @ 13:19

After
Tuesday 28th April @ 11:32
Slightly further east on the M62, the 'off-slip to the (new) A1, is on the right
The blue signs are for jct 32

Last edited:

GetFatty

Über Member
I’ve quite enjoyed the lockdown aspects of it. I’ll be working from home until at least April/May next year and even after that will probably only go in once or twice a month.

I would like to be able to visit family though

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Why do you think there's a c*** in Scunthorpe? :laugh:

OK, challenge on..

I'm going to go there, and find something nice to say about it..

Where is it again ??

alicat

Legendary Member
I've developed a better relationship with my father. When the first lockdown arrived and Dad's activities/clubs stopped and we persuaded him to stop going shopping, I decided to do a crossword with him by text every morning then call him in the evenings to compare how boring our respective days were. That has paid off and we now talk more honestly about the things that matter.

1. Finding out (collectively, as a department) how many people really need to attend an A&E:whistle:
Is it possible that some of the 40 people out of the 70 who didn't attend A&E should have?
Are you saying that on average more than 50% of people attending A&E are wasting your precious time?

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I will miss the extra bit of personal space people give you when out and about, especially in shops. Other than that, I'll miss bugger all about the whiole situation.

Top Bottom