What will you miss about Covid?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Serial killers being rubbed out one by one.

Basil Brush next

We had 3 air ambulance to an accident recently including the coastguard. They the coastguard must have nothing better to do. 12 miles from the coast although there was a small lake nearby!

When there was only one Yorkshire Air Ambulance (now 2), if it was elsewhere, or out of service, the RAF used to help out
I've seen Sea Kings land on out pad a few times

MntnMan62

Über Member
Even before Covid I had become more of a home body. I like relaxing in my own home. And I like watching TV way too much. So Covid has made it acceptable to do both of those things. So, I'll miss that when this goes away. But it isn't going away anytime soon. I don't believe Trump about expectations for a vaccine. And with the number of cases, hospitalizations and deaths rising out of control here, may God help us. Trump has done absolutely NOTHING to try and fight this thing. Even now, total silence. He's a loser. The sooner Biden can get to work, the better off we all will be. Frankly, Trump should be sued by the entire country for incompetence and he should have to answer for the deaths of tens of thousands of people as well as those who have been left with debilitating lifelong disabilities from their brush with Covid. He's truly a disgusting dispicable cockroach.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Not limiting the numbers of people in the supermarket.

I think customers in the Aldi i work in are limited to 120 including staff (I guess there's a formula regarding floorspace that dictate the number for each store?). It's still feels very busy when it's busy and like traffic, the customers all get in a jam and social distancing is non-existent. I can't imagine trying to work when numbers weren't limited. We're really going to notice it when the customer traffic light system is turned off.

classic33

Leg End Member
Not limiting the numbers of people in the supermarket.

I think customers in the Aldi i work in are limited to 120 including staff (I guess there's a formula regarding floorspace that dictate the number for each store?). It's still feels very busy when it's busy and like traffic, the customers all get in a jam and social distancing is non-existent. I can't imagine trying to work when numbers weren't limited. We're really going to notice it when the customer traffic light system is turned off.
Manager of the local one is keeping the traffic lights.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Manager of the local one is keeping the traffic lights.
I wouldn't be surprised if they do stay permanently. I rarely have to queue but on the odd occasion i do, the queue is dauntingly long but does move quite quickly so the wait is around 3-4 minutes (feels longer) and not much of an inconvenience. Queueing is part of being a Brit... we love it 🤬

Globalti

Legendary Member
It came at the worst possible time for us just as we were trying to join a new community so it has contributed to causing me a mental breakdown and now deteriorating physical health too.

Top Bottom