What's everyone buying on payday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Kevoffthetee

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
It's been a while but now the season is well under way it's worth bringing back.

This payday I'm ordering my new club jersey. We've just changed supplier to Endura so wearing 'normal' sizes will be great. A shame about the 8-10 week delivery times.

I'm going to treat the MTB to some new, faster rubber as it going to become my commuter, all 5 miles of it. I may even get a new charge scoop saddle in black and blue to match the colour scheme.

D

Deleted member 1258

It's been a while but now the season is well under way it's worth bringing back.

This payday I'm ordering my new club jersey. We've just changed supplier to Endura so wearing 'normal' sizes will be great. A shame about the 8-10 week delivery times.

I'm going to treat the MTB to some new, faster rubber as it going to become my commuter, all 5 miles of it. I may even get a new charge scoop saddle in black and blue to match the colour scheme.

I'm the same as I was when I posted on the second page of this thread, everything maxed out.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Well a year on from my post a few pages back and the wife is working and we are on the beans and sausages now but I`m still skint but stuff it, anyway payday will be buying new bib shorts i reckon, fancied a carbon seatpost as well but no rush for that, also just bought an oil service kit for the 4x4 but also need to buy some other various filters etc to complete all of that. Probably just buy that before payday, in fact to repeat Pay Day??? yer having a laugh :biggrin:

arch684

Veteran
My son's wedding is today so i won't be buying anything for a few paydays

contadino

Veteran
I was thinking of a new saddle and bar tape, but they're not urgent so I'll get the hubs stripped and serviced by the new LBS I found recently instead. I got a posh saddle bag last month so it's not like the bike is feeling neglected.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
image.jpg

Not bikey, but I just bought one of these. I first heard one about 4 years ago and was knocked out by the sound quality. The new job means I can finally afford it and I'm sure the years of waiting will make it sound even better.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
A smart phone to supplant my dumb one. Having long resisted the lures of that technology – I'm on a screen often enough as it is, it's nice to escape the lure of the internet once in awhile – I've finally succumbed. Well, further succumbed. I've been lugging around a tablet for videos, purely to help the time pass on train journeys...

Nothing bikie on my shopping list, alas. Well, maybe some new hood covers, mine have been worn down by gripping them too hard in terror on the steepest climbs.
Plenty of cycling applications for the smartphone. I think it's a useful cycling accessory.

Top Bottom