What's everyone buying on payday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Stocked up on a few bottles, these turned up this morning

image.jpg

The last 2 bottles are high strength bourbons, the Noah's Mill is 57.15% and the Bookers 63.7%

OP
OP
Kevoffthetee

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
I think it's time for summer tyres so I'll be looking for some bargains on Conti Gp4000 II's or Schwalbe Ones.

I'll also be picking up some chain pliers to make it easier to get the chain off for degreasing

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Well, this payday, I start two weeks leave^_^. Plus I've stashed away a few hundred quid over the last eight months or so, so I'm going to be really, really organised and buy my Christmas flight to Amsterdam.

goody

Veteran
Got the car mot'd and need to buy a cycle carrier to take me, bro-in-law, nephew and his mate to the start of a charity ride. Not sure why I'm buying the carrier we're using my car and my bikes going in the back. Not even sure why we're using my car the ride finishes sunday in Weymouth so I'm riding home from there on Monday. Maybe they'll bring it back cleaned with a full tank of diesel.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Going on a camping holiday in early August with the fianceé, her son and my 2 girls so I was gonna buy the girls some new self inflating mats and new tent lights plus a front and rear cam for the bike.
But now I cant. Coz dumbs%^* here managed to crack the screen of his Samsung S4 a couple hours ago rendering it bloody useless and now have to p*&^ away some money for a new cheapo Chinese knock off phone to replace it.
Fu!"£$% goddamn bloody stupid phones!

adamangler

Veteran
just ordered a new bike the other day for myself. But today i bought a mop bucket for r lass as shes been moaning about the cracked one in the cupboard for a while now.

When i pick the bike up a new pair of shoes and pedals wont go amiss

Origamist

Legendary Member
New lawn mower and if I'm feeling particularly flush, one of those weed extractor tools, the ones you see on QVC that look to good to be true...

Top Bottom