What's everyone buying on payday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Bar tape - and I'm open to advice...
Arundel Gecko Grip is my personal fave, never tried Lizard Skins but also thought to be top notch by many.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
It was going to be a new Skoda Octavia VRS on Personal Contract Hire, so not actually buying it, but this fell through so I have consoled myself with 2 pairs of Castelli S Rosso Corsa mitts *1 red, 1 black*.

In a sale so rude not to.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
It was going to be a new Skoda Octavia VRS on Personal Contract Hire, so not actually buying it, but this fell through so I have consoled myself with 2 pairs of Castelli S Rosso Corsa mitts *1 red, 1 black*.

In a sale so rude not to.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Well it's payday & i've been struggling to find myself a treat, then up pops this on my facebook timeline
santini-leroica-gaiole-2015-event-print-short-sleeve-jersey.jpg

A claret & amber cycling jersey . As a Bradford City follower I just couldn't resist, just hope its close to actual club colours when it arrives

Garry A

Calibrating.....
Paying for the Defy 3 that I ordered.

OP
OP
Kevoffthetee

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
I'm on the look out for a black and green saddle to match the defy0. I'm tempted by the charge spoon ltd edition by leisure lakes but thinking of a Fizik team saddle if I can find one cheap enough. Apart from that I'm looking at the winterising options such as jackets, gloves and mudguards.

Would love a new set of wheels but will have to wait until I sell the Peugeot to raise funds

MikeW-71

Veteran
I'm stashing some cash from the bonus (shock horror we got one!!!) to get an N Gauge model railway kit. I fancy making a proper layout, but don't have the space for anything bigger. Not had a train set since I was a kid :biggrin:

Otherwise, need some new bar tape and considering a small wheel upgrade for the CX.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Bought the last bits I needed to get a second road build finished, and then have found a carbon 456 frame at dead right money. Will swap the bits off the Soul to see what the On One can do, and raid the spares box for a 1x10 drivetrain. Fettletastic!

Top Bottom