What's everyone buying on payday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stevec047

Über Member
Looks like it's time to upgrade the stock wheels as I a rear that is out of shape and can't be trued. Not sure what to go for but not wanting to spend huge bucks.

mythste

Veteran
I'm going to be buying the most beautifully gaudy jersey bibs combo that I've had my eye on for years and has finally dropped in price in my size!

steve50

Disenchanted Member
I am due a nice fat tax rebate so when it lands I will be treating my lovely wife to a meal somewhere nice, some new clothes and shoes for above mentioned wife and maybe something for yours truly when i think of something i need.

huwsparky

Über Member
it is a most excellent peice of kit
I've heard good things and taken the plunge! Quite interested in the FTP/power features more than anything.

I needed a speed sensor and had a buyer for my current 500 lined up so in all likelihood it wont actually cost me much to upgrade by the time I've shipped on the cadence and hrm as I don't need them. (Bought the bundle)

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I bought a stages G2 power meter, rent, electricity, gas, porridge, milk etc The usual payday stuff

image.jpeg
Bought for my son. Ah well maybe treat myself next month

... I have been thinking about this long and hard since making a flippant comment about McDonalds yesterday, most likely a slap up Subway, or a 'Bargain Basket' at my local Kansas Fried Chicken.

Just purchased

Bkool pro trainer and a set of Reynolds strike slg clincher tubeless wheelset

Nice 10% off with the mayday10 promo code

Hyslop

Veteran
Bikewise, a new Garmin cadence sensor.a set of tyres(yet to decide)Rapha Core shorts,and an Edelweiss jersey.....and then I shall spend no more for at least 18 months....promise!Aside from that,there are lots of boring,mundane essentials,shant enjoy buying them,somehow the fun just isn't there:smile:

Been umming and erring for a few months and I think I've decided to buy a GoPro hero session. Really wanted a Garmin virb elite but just can't justify the money. Riding to Paris the end of May so I want something to capture the ride.

Top Bottom