What's everyone riding?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickwill

My best bike is a custom built steel Hewitt, complete with Campag centaur.
My Winter bike is a very tatty aluminium Ribble that has definitely seen better days.

Serenity said:
I don't have a road bike. If I did I would just LOVE an Orbea Orca....

Yeah - nice bike. My Father in Law bought one last week, from a lovely bike shop in St Chinian called Cycles Mari.

His first ride was 110km- no problems and extremely comfortable. Interestingly, it has a Campagnolo compact chainset, which is a bit of a departure for René - his other bike is a Colnago with a triple... and he's 72!
Good on him - 'old dogs, new tricks...' etc etc

Me? Veneto Altec2 or Look KG361 (but, filled with envy, I'm going back to St Chinian and get myself a Cervelo - or something fancy - next time! :rolleyes: )
Also have a Falcon waiting for the tyres to be pumped up... a Colnago Super +...BUT. I have no MTB / VTT etc - yet :blush:

janm399

Veteran
My bike

After I got run over by a black cab I replaced my old Cannondale Six-13 with a Trek Madone 5.2 frame with Ultegra/Dura-Ace components and Mavic Ksyrium ES wheels.

photo_zoom.gne

Jan

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Re: My bike

janm399 said:
After I got run over by a black cab I replaced my old Cannondale Six-13 with a Trek Madone 5.2 frame with Ultegra/Dura-Ace components and Mavic Ksyrium ES wheels.

Damn... maybe I should try that getting run over business. Do you recommend it? Everyone I know who's been hit now has more, better bikes than me! :blush:

WolfUK

Courtesy of the Cycle2Work scheme I am the proud owner of a Dawes Super Galaxy. Before that I rode a colleague's old supermarket-bought 'mountain bike' for a few months whilst I confirmed that my childhood memories of how fun cycling is were not just nostalgia.

Keith Oates

Janner
Colnago C40m with Dura Ace is my No.1 closely followed at NO.2 by Giant TCR with Ultegra and a old FCR that still gets an airing each year. However there are others such as the 2 MTB's and a Thorn Brevet.

pzycoman

DSC00416%20(Small).JPG

Madone 5.2, DuraAce throughout, tri bars, quad spoke lovelys...

Although i am on the prowl for a hack, so if someones getting rid of a steel frame or something like that in london, gimmie a shout!

Looks as if you were getting a bit `excited` when you took that shot mate (nice machine though) :blush: .

pzycoman

Yorkshireman said:
Looks as if you were getting a bit `excited` when you took that shot mate (nice machine though) :blush: .
:rolleyes: was my dodgey camera phone, you have to stand still for about 100 years for it to take a still photo...

Bigtallfatbloke

This is my ride:

Click for image

[Edited by admin - Sorry, we're disabling the BB Code IMG tag - links only from now on please]

I have since learn't a bit more about saddle position :blush:

I'll post a pic of it all loaded up...erm....when I load it all up :rolleyes:

ricadus

Mostly riding a white-carbon Bianchi with black Eurus wheels and mostly Campagnolo 'Chorus' components but also a few 'Record' bits, including the pedals.

Click for image

[Edited by admin - Sorry, we're disabling the BB Code IMG tag - links only from now on please]

graham56

Guru
I ride a Claude Butler Pro with full Campag groupset ( which is nice!) and a Scott P4 hybrid ( which is also nice!)

Top Bottom