What's everyone riding?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
2006 Spesh Roubaix Comp as 'best' : bought ex-demo and really a bit of a 'bitsa' of what was in the shop I think - full Ultegra, Fulcrum 3 wheels, Cinelli Axis stem/bars

2003 Spesh Allez as winter/occasional commuter/2nd bike : rack, raceblades

Giant TCR Aero as TT/Tri bike : built-up from frame, lots of bits from eBay. Only matter of time before it gets carbon wheels.

1992 Kona Kilauea MTB : original 1992 condition, even down to original tyres. Was used a lot in 1990's...

Front half of Dawes Double Edge tandem : not used as much as it should be.

chris42 said:
joebe said:
DeRosa Merak (see the link) thanks to that nice Mr.Brown and the Ride to Work initiative. Equiped with 105 groupset, Velocity Deep V rims and various other bits from ITM, Bonty and Fizik.

Rebuilding my old Cannondale R600 for next winter and probably going to sell my old Bianchi Track bike as I don't think my knees were designed for it.

Nice bike!
my wife loves it!
I just ordered her some pink cables to go on her bike!

http://www.tredz.co.uk/details.aspx?cgid=&id=7901&cid=

Are they the Jagwire ones for the US breast cancer charity? I've got a set ready for the next time I give the bike a strip down, though I did wonder if they might be a bit OTT. :?: :?:

chris42

joebe said:
chris42 said:
joebe said:
DeRosa Merak (see the link) thanks to that nice Mr.Brown and the Ride to Work initiative. Equiped with 105 groupset, Velocity Deep V rims and various other bits from ITM, Bonty and Fizik.

Rebuilding my old Cannondale R600 for next winter and probably going to sell my old Bianchi Track bike as I don't think my knees were designed for it.

Nice bike!
my wife loves it!
I just ordered her some pink cables to go on her bike!

http://www.tredz.co.uk/details.aspx?cgid=&id=7901&cid=

Are they the Jagwire ones for the US breast cancer charity? I've got a set ready for the next time I give the bike a strip down, though I did wonder if they might be a bit OTT. :?: :?:

I rode the London to Canterbury Sportive on the 1st and was riding with a bloke who had a set on and they looked really good!

Monty Dog

Where do I start?

Colnago CT1 carbon titanium - custom paintjob on polished ti / bare carbon. Record gruppo and Ambrosio X-Aero carbon rims. Weighs about 17lbs and too good to race. Now no longer made, so a future classic if ever there was one.

Battaglin RS1 carbon, Chorus gruppo and Ksyrium SL wheels. I built this as a race/training bike. A good use for all my hand-me-down parts from above.

Xi'an titanium cross - the ba$tard child of a road bike and MTB - titanium forks and disc brakes. Mega-clearances - goes anywhere. Wears MTB wheels in winter of for serious offroad on the sandy trails around here. Eats full-sussers on uphills and singletrack.

Terry Dolan track - lives on the turbo for those 220rpm blasts

TT bike - Paul Hewitt frame and various parts - up for sale!

Gios Compact - daily fixie

Gios Aerodynamic - classic fixie in need of a respray.

ashbyalien

mine are..

de rosa team, with record/chorus mix and HANDBUILT wheels.

bontrager mtb with eno eccentric rear wheel, so singlespeeded.

spesh fsr stumpy

Big T

Guru
I ride an Orbea Aspin with a mix of Veloce/Mirage/Xenon, recently upgraded with Fulcrum Racing 7's.

My commuter is a SJSC blue trainer with a mix of Veloce/Mirage/Xenon. It's as heavy as hell but I quite like riding it. Also doubles as a winter bike.

My son rides a Dura-ace equiped titanium Merlin CR Works.

ChrisW

Bikes in order/frequency of use:

12 year old Joe Waugh "M" frame with Veloce parts..summer commute

8 year old Roberts Audax with some Compag (Veloce again?)..winter/raining commute

3 month old Tek Madone SL 5.2 :?: ..weekend special

13 year old Marin Muirwoods..cleaned once a year wether it needs it or not

5 year old Airnimal Chameleon..for hols, lovely ride, b4gger to put together

Only 5 bikes...deprived! What should i get next?

Splee

A Bianchi Via nirone alu carbon with Veloce, pretty much factory standard. Which was a wedding/engagement prezzie from the master sorry............wife
A '93 GT Karakorum (sp) general hack and something to practice working on !
and a Trek Bruiser 1 for just pi$$ing about on :?:

hambones

As a relative newbie to cycling I've managed to acquire the following during the past 9 months....

Road - Scott CR1 Pro

MTB - Giant XTC Zero

Very happy with both! :?: :?: :sad:

Peter

Cannondale Synapse Aluminium - standard apart from the saddle and wheels - Easton Tempest 11.
No room for any more and you can only ride one bike at a time. :eek:

Top Bottom