What's everyone riding?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyclingfury

Custom built titanuim by Marco Bertoletti (Italy). 10 speed campag chorus, WR compositi wheels. Fantastically comfortable and very fast. The triple chain set, and extended head tube (because I'm not as supple as I used to be!), makes it the ideal sportive bike for me.

giant man

Nice to see you on here cyclingfury and I am still dribbling over your ti beauty my friend. Love it!

For best:Bianchi Matta S9 ti / Zondas / Dura Ace

Audax / winter / light touring: Kinesis Racelite T /open pro's /Ultegra/compact

Time trials: Cannodale Caad 4 frame / Protons / Ultegra / tri-bars (I will / must do more next season)

Trails etc. Cannondale F700 (doesn't get out much)

Pub / shops etc.: Golden Pigeon 50lb. clunker / rack / stand / dynomo's / PTO

Still 'need' a fixed.

skwerl

07 Specialized Roubaix Pro (a mix of Dura Ace and Ultegra with FSA carbon cranks and Roval Fusee wheels). For training/weekends.

Condor Potenza fixed for commuting. The original was an 05 Pista EOM which developed a 'cosmetic' problem with a small section of joint filler and was replaced in 06 for an 06 EOM frame, which devloped the exact same fault earlier this year. Shame of shames Condor had no warranty stock left so replaced with the 07 Potenza frame I have today. It's a much comfier frame than the EOM. It's running on OpenPro CD rims and Goldtec hubs

Interesting to see that the more 'vocal' members of the board (simoncc, bonj etc) aren't giving details.

Do you guys ride bikes in any meaningful way or do you just come on here to spout guff?

Mine:
1997 Spesh Rockhopper Pro
Spesh Tricross S-Works
Santa Cruz Roadster
1985 Alan Leggero

i didn't give the details for the complete collection... as well as the Fuquay and Pegoretti Marcelo i have:

Orange Clockwork with dx running gear
Orange E4 with a mix of running gear, mainly sachs with Hope hubs
Orange Clockwork with track ends running as a single speed.

there's also a Pinarello Stelvio road frame and boxes of bits that needs to be built up.

Just to post like some else did there is some nice bikes here in this thead so let us see yours...so to speak.

WOW I am so excited I can not sleep at nights on seeing these bikes...nurse!!!

Hugo15

Über Member
Summer Bike: Airborne Valkarie frame , Campag Centaur triple groupset, Open Pro rims with Centaur hubs.

Winter Bike: Vintage Raleigh 531 frame (from about 1987), Campag Veloce , Mavic MA3 rims with Veloce hubs.

asterix

Comrade Member
As mentioned elsewhere

British Eagle Touristique - a 1980's competitor to the Dawes Galaxy but with a livelier ride. £50 off ebay. Nice frame, so worth a bit of updating IMO.

modified Bob Jackson tourer with 26" wheels. It's a kind of HGV of the bike world!

Roberts Compact Audax - built for me and specced for fast rides in the hills. Altho' not that light, it can shift.

peejay78

"i didn't give the details for the complete collection... as well as the Fuquay and Pegoretti Marcelo i have:

there's also a Pinarello Stelvio road frame and boxes of bits that needs to be built up."

do you have a hedge/trust fund?

peejay78 said:
"i didn't give the details for the complete collection... as well as the Fuquay and Pegoretti Marcelo i have:

there's also a Pinarello Stelvio road frame and boxes of bits that needs to be built up."

do you have a hedge/trust fund?

yes... i just listed it. ;)

L

Paul_Smith SRCC

www.plsmith.co.uk
Like you a Van NIcholas Yukon with Campagnolo Triple set up, although using TA Carmina transmission; new frame to replace the one used in all the tours linked to below

Paul Smith
www.bikeplus.co.uk

Noodley said:
Van Nicholas Yukon with Campag Race triple (very new and making it's audax debut this weekend on a 400k perm ;) )
Bianchi Via Nirone with Campag Veloce
Bob Jackson Vigorelli fixed
Raleigh Chimera with Shimano Sora (stuck on turbo trainer)

Top Bottom