What's everyone riding?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

And

Fun sponge
Best bike: Mercian King of Mercia, 725 tubing, Shimano Ultegra triple - brand new last year and bl**dy lovely to boot ;)

Mercian 531 audax
Fort winter hack (alloy frame, 531 fork)
Whyte PRST +4 full suspension
Cannondale F 900 lefty hardtail
other frames (another Mercian, Holdsworth, Scott) knocking around

in case you can't guess, big fan of steel roadbikes.

i'm impressed not much poop on this thread all decent bikes...
my newest and by far my favorite is an independent fabrication delux titanium...plenty of jewellery on it, gold chris king headset,phil wood hubs,xtr,monkey lite bars...I LOVE IT...it causes a chubby in my pants when i look at it!

Brixtonfixed

Summer/sportives - Enigma Esprit (Ti with Chorus, Fulcrum Racing 3s)
Training/town - Pearson Touche fixed
Winter/audax - Mercian Audax Special
Work trips - Brompton S6L
Family stuff - Orbit Routier tandem, also knackered old Saracen mtb with crossbar seat, trailerbike connector
Off-road - shabby old Kona Fire Mountain

Love 'em all.

Monkey Boy

Will hopefully be taking receipt of a brand spanking Focus Cayo tomorrow! I've got a week off work next week....and I've got a plan to climb the Cairn-o-mount from Aberdeen....anyone fancy it?

The Trek1000 will be the winter / turbo bike. I hope she does not turn into the green eye monster.
Trek hibrid was supposed to be used for commuting but have done so few miles on the thing that it's shocking. Ahem

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
best bike: carrera virtuoso - 6061 alu merida frame, shimano tiagra, carbon fork, vuelta wheelset
winter bike: reynolds 531 steel frame, shimano sora
mountain bike: equator terrano, complete with trailgator for pulling the kids along

MichaelM

Guru
2002 Steel Lemond Alpe d'Huez. Most of the original components have now been replaced except the 105 shifters & rear mech.

Pompino - started out as a pomp pro, but now kitted with my own preference of kit.

Cove Stiffee - for hitting the rocks at Laggan.

There's a bit of room left in the garage - if I see an 07 Madone 5.2 in my size going for silly cheap it would fill the gap just nice.

peejay78

currently riding this...
1319778766_16dda81477.jpg

Blonde

I am now riding a new Pompino (fixed) to work and I intend to use it for a short flattish audax (100km) in October and depending on how that goes, on a few 200s though the winter.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I ride a trusty 10 year old Dawes Galaxy,
A 8 year old Dawes Audax,
and my best bike is a Condor Italia equiped with campag throughout.

Lardyboy said:
Only got my Moulton TSR30 on the road at the moment while I contemplate which Sunday Bicycle to order. Oh the dilemma! ;)

I'll quickly add (cough) a Kona Cindercone MTB which gets the occasional bashing when I'm in the mood.

Well it finally arrived this week - big thank you to Greg at Sunday Bikes for his patience - a Silk Road frame with Easton EC90sl forks, Easton Ascent 2 wheels, Easton EC70 seat post, Oval R700 stem and bars, Arione saddle, and Campag Veloce groupset (I had to draw the line somewhere!)

It rides beautiful it does! ;):biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom