What's it worth? Scott Addict R2 frame & fork

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kernow_T

Über Member
Intended to build this into my summer bike but basically todays bloody MOT (and an underestimation of just how expensive babies are - should have known having had another only 19 months ago) have eaten up the vast majority of my £650 build budget so looking to potentially move it on.
Its a medium and I'd say 8/10 condition - a few light scratches/patches on accordance with age and use but overall very nice condition and straight and true- nothing sinister whatsoever. Was part of a £3.5k bike when it came out 8 years ago. Incredibly light and stiff. Frame. (Integrated seatpost) and fork with RD hanger

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfVOUzxAymK/

If it's not worth much I'll keep it until I can build it up perhaps with a 'lesser' 10sp group ie 4700 or 6700

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
The age is the issue; £200-300 probably depending upon condition.

What size is it? (can't increase the tiny photo size)

vickster

Legendary Member
About what you paid for it assuming you've not had it from new and bought recently? Other than that, whatever someone who wants to buy it is prepared to pay

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Thanks all - is a very nice frame and thankfully seems that I've paid a fair/decent (albeit not bargain)/price so if I do sell fingers crossed I'll get all/most of it back.
Cheers

Top Bottom