What's the biggest cause of stress in your life

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's a new year but for us not much has changed in that the same thing is a constant source of stress since our car accident..................solicitors. Without wishing to insult anyone on here, they are nothing more than sharks and the longer they can drag a case out, the more money they can make [blood pressure rising].
So what's stressing you out?

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
working out why I have no stress in my life.

postman

Legendary Member
It's a new year but for us not much has changed in that the same thing is a constant source of stress since our car accident..................solicitors. Without wishing to insult anyone on here, they are nothing more than sharks and the longer they can drag a case out, the more money they can make [blood pressure rising].
So what's stressing you out?

I feel your anger,our best friend has been involved in a crash,other car travelling wrong side of road,but will not admit liability,says they blacked out, wth ?

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I feel your anger,our best friend has been involved in a crash,other car travelling wrong side of road,but will not admit liability,says they blacked out, wth ?
If they blacked out, then they should be undergoing medical tests and should have handed their licence in until such time as they are declared medically fit to drive again.
Anyone betting whether or not they have done this? Perhaps your friend should report this 'fact' to the DVLA?

In any case, it should still be their insurance paying for the crash...

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
This ^^^^ @postman
It's a civil matter between insurers, not a criminal issue, so it doesnt matter why the car was on the wrong side of the road, the fact that it was on the wrong side would make the 3rd party liable.
Although perhaps it should also be a matter for the police - surely driving on the wrong side of the road is at least without due care and attention?

screenman

Legendary Member
Stress, I know stress, we still have some Christmas goodies in the cupboard and I am back on a diet, that is stress.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Helping the kids to do what they want to do, and trying to save money to help them do so. I'm living very frugally.

Jason.T

Coping with the loss of our 3 month old daughter back in March is the most stressful time I've ever had and ever will have

The ex misses the mother of my 9 year old stresses the bloody hell out of me at times

bigjim

Legendary Member
Coping with the loss of our 3 month old daughter back in March is the most stressful time I've ever had and ever will have

The ex misses the mother of my 9 year old stresses the bloody hell out of me at times
I'm so sorry to hear that.
I get stressed watching my lovely daughter try to cope with my seriously disabled grandchild whilst fighting the Social Services who continually try to remove or dilute his care package. Cuts you know.
Riding a bike helps.

I wanted to give you a "like" but it felt all wrong. Time always heals but the scar never fades. Good luck, I think this puts my stress back in context.

Top Bottom