What's the first film you saw at the cinema?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Condorman.
A point for anyone who has heard of it, and 5 for anyone else who has actually seen it.

OP
OP
Maz

Maz

Guru
Condorman.
A point for anyone who has heard of it, and 5 for anyone else who has actually seen it.
I remember seeing it on TV years ago. That's the one with Michael <forgot his surname>, who played Frank Spencer in Some Mothers Do 'Ave Em.

colly

Re member eR
Proper film ? Probably something with Norman Wisdom in.

Saturday morning pictures though had lots of films/series.
I remember one which had a real surreal mix of cowboys and science fiction. It had it all. Horses, guns, Red Indian's, bows and arrows, a sheriff, robots, and an evil queen of the baddies who was dressed as, I kid you not..............Queen Elizabeth 1st. Oh and an underground lair for the invading hordes complete with glass elevator type things.
I most likely thought it was utterly convincing.

Chris H

Regular
Proper film ? Probably something with Norman Wisdom in.

Saturday morning pictures though had lots of films/series.
I remember one which had a real surreal mix of cowboys and science fiction. It had it all. Horses, guns, Red Indian's, bows and arrows, a sheriff, robots, and an evil queen of the baddies who was dressed as, I kid you not..............Queen Elizabeth 1st. Oh and an underground lair for the invading hordes complete with glass elevator type things.

Yep me to I recall flash Gordon,
I most likely thought it was utterly convincing.

Top Bottom